Moms and Tots group in the north?

Hi There

I was wondering if there are any moms and tots groups in the north. My little girl is 16 months and i really want her to socialize with other kids her age and its a great way for me to meet some ladies too :-)

Let me know
Thanks

Hi, I'm hoping to arrive in Mauritius in October and will be in the North.  My little girl is turning three at the beginning of September but would love to meet up when I get there. Angela

We have a 17 month old boy who we would love to socialize with kids. We live in Pt Aux Canonnier.

Paul, I removed your mobile number. You should send a PM. Better not leaving your number on a public forum ;)

Hello Ladies,

We are arriving in February 2011, I have twins a boy and a girl who will turn 3 in december and I would love to meet with you, we will also be in the North.

Angela, have you found a kindergaten to send your daughter yet?

Regard
Kareena

There is a "baby group" in the north where mothers and kids meet on a weekly basis.  email me if you are interested.

Kareena, there are a couple of Kindergartens that I know of in the North. Fairy Glen which is near the IPS school, also I think the Lighthouse (not 100% sure what age group they take) which is along the beach road past Trou aux Biches.  Fairy Glen's e-mail is [email protected] and the lady in charge is called Micheline.  They seem to get booked up really early so probably best to enquire now.  I can probably find out more for you once I'm actually there!

I would love to meet up with the 'baby group' in the north so will be in touch when I have a definite date.

Angela

Hi

We are from London and are in Grand Bay Mauritius until 24th Feb 2011.  Our daughter Daisy is 4 1/2 and would love to meet some english speaking friends that she can have play dates with.  Many thanks.  Tania.

Julien wrote:

Paul, I removed your mobile number. You should send a PM. Better not leaving your number on a public forum ;)

Thanks Julian ;)

Thts very encouraging and I would like to join in.. Lol..

Thxx

Thts very encouraging and I would like to join in.. Lol..

Thxx

Any meet up plans recently?

I would like to become a member of Mums of the North.
Floriane Macquet

I would recommend Mums in the North on Facebook to everyone.  There was a post yesterday about a mums meeting at Funkey Monkey in Pte aux Cannoniers.  If anyone needs help just ask.

Hi Talitha!

How are you? Im also looking for a Playgroup for my little 17 Month old Daughter. It would be also nice to meet some Mommies.

Lots of nice Greetings from the North of Mauritius

Ivana

Hiiiii everybody.

I would like to know how it works with the baby group in the north.

Would be great if somebody can help me.

Thanks Ivana

I'm from the north .. this will be a pleasure for me to take care of your child .. because i really need a job