Transfer of sponsorship

Dear All,

I was searching for something and came across this forum so thought of posting my query here. i cam to K.S.A in 2013 on free visa i came in February and after 1 month the jawazat issue started that you have to transfer your sponsorship to the company for whom you are working. I got job not a very good one but it was the best option at that time and they asked me to sign a 4 year contract :-) since i had no other option so i signed.

the first year was good but now since it is a small company they are creating problems now by delaying salaries sometimes and not giving increment and all that stuff means every thing they agreed with me now they are denying it by simply saying that we never greed for that on the other side i have offer letter with me in which they have written every thing.

i am now completely Fed up from the sick politics and the behavior of  employer and above all he is not saudi he is pakistani running his company. I have my passport with me is it possible that i complete my 2 years and if i find some good job can i go for transferring my sponsorship without the approval of the first one i don't want to take this headache for 2 more years.

please guide me what can i do???

automationguy wrote:

Dear All,

I was searching for something and came across this forum so thought of posting my query here. i cam to K.S.A in 2013 on free visa i came in February and after 1 month the jawazat issue started that you have to transfer your sponsorship to the company for whom you are working. I got job not a very good one but it was the best option at that time and they asked me to sign a 4 year contract :-) since i had no other option so i signed.

the first year was good but now since it is a small company they are creating problems now by delaying salaries sometimes and not giving increment and all that stuff means every thing they agreed with me now they are denying it by simply saying that we never greed for that on the other side i have offer letter with me in which they have written every thing.

i am now completely Fed up from the sick politics and the behavior of  employer and above all he is not saudi he is pakistani running his company. I have my passport with me is it possible that i complete my 2 years and if i find some good job can i go for transferring my sponsorship without the approval of the first one i don't want to take this headache for 2 more years.

please guide me what can i do???

Without his approval you cant transfer your sponsorship to new sponsor.

Only if they haven't gave you 3 month salary or he is in red zone or failed to renewal your iqama. .