How to get engineering job in UAE ( experienced on power plant)

Can anyone help me how to get control and instrumentation engineer job in UAE?
I have about 5 year experience power plant.

Try Jobs Section  :)

Heartiest thanks for your cream time for me Mr Wilson.
     I have tried allot of times in consultant, job portal and companies,
  but still not response from their side.

Its really tough to get in to power plants here in middle east.
For your information, most of the recruits are from the subcontractors and contracts who have done either commissioning job in the same plant or worked for the same plant.
This is like a small fool proof idea to get trained persons.

So best option will be join any contracting, commissioning which will be easy. make connection an get an interview.
DEWA, FEWA and SEWA is having linkdn pages. follow them. They do walking interview sometime. but the competition is too high.

You may try List of Recruitment Agencies in Dubai

I have been here for 9 years, working for the same reputed international company. All my experience is in mega oil & gas projects and still cannot answer your question. Things go here in different ways which are not transparent. Lately I applied for many jobs via oilcareers website but I was not successful to get even a bad offer. I met a friend who gave me an email ID for one Manging Director and same week I got an offer and now I am waiting the interview. Anyways keep trying sending your CV here and there and most important thru people who can deliver your CV to people with power in a certain company.