English club in bien hoa city (Dong Nai Province)

Anybody here can help me on orgnizing English club in Bien Hoa city ?

i do hope to see your reply on this topic

Forget organizing an English club. There have been numerous people that tried to organize one.

Just pick a specific place and time and announce it. My suggestion Sunday morning over coffee.

If you build it they will come.

thank you
I know the problems we faces in this situation, so I don't do it in normal way. I'm running a club meeting regularly on Skype, but participants from many people live so far from me. if participants live in Bien HOA, we can meet offline (not often )
something to share

Hopefully you can get your offline club together. If time of meet is not a problem I'll be there. That's why I suggested Sunday morning but any morning or afternoon is fine for me. I most likely will have to ferry over and I hate riding at night time. Don't know if Parymd still reads these forums but I'd think he'd be interested too. We spoke briefly of forming an English club in Bien Hoa last year but there wasn't much traction than.

in order to have convenience for all members (both time and distance reason), my suggestion is speaking on Skype first and then we will meet offline. Add my ID: thang_specialenglish . I hope im not only one that want to have permanent club  :):D

hi,
I'm an english teacher in Bien Hoa city. I would love to join the english club too. You should post specific time and place as Mr Khanh said. Then we may have some more people joining our english club.
Good luck!
Cheers, Jenny

I would enjoy getting together with some people and talking about an english club. If an event is planned please let me know. I know some Aussie english teachers often meet at a beer pub located on Vo Thi Sau street near the Pegasus on Wednesday evenings. Ill be over checking that out this Wednesday April 1st around 7 if anyone wants to stop by and chat about an english club.
Yes, I know that's April Fool's Day, but seriously I will be there. Come on by if you want to visit!
Greg

@HuongJenny: so exciting for your reply on this topic.  For the specific time of English club. i suggest as below:
- Date: Apr, 4, 2015
- Time: 9am - 10am
i always think distance and time arrangement are major obtacles for english club. so let me know if you want to change,
@ hi Knockola, nice talking to you, i would like to see you there, but there are many beer pub around vo thi sau street, let me know the name

Hi Thang,
You should post specific location too. Would you like to join Mr Greg group? There may be many people. It's easier for you and Mr Greg to organize an English club
Cheers,
Jenny.

I actually have a cafe in Thu Duc and District 1. Wonder if you are ever in the area we can talk.

Thanks Chris13thave, do you often drink Coffee in Thu Duc ? hope to see you there

Vuthang:
Nice to hear from you. I reposted the April 1st meetup but so no reason we can't also do one at the time you suggested of Saturday 4th. I can be there at that time if you want to post that.
look forward to meeting you.
greg

Thanks Greg,  As you said there are some people i can meet in your club, can i meet you first on Apr, 1 ? hope to see you soon, i always have free time in evening and weekend

Yes, of course. There is no club yet Vuthang, but if enough people are interested in forming one I would be interested as well. If you can make it on April 1 we well visit about it more then.
Greg

Ok, specific time already known, for the place, do you have any suggestion ?, i confuse the beer pub as your last post as too many pub there. This time, i think we have enough people for speaking first time. let start from small once

Nations Pub: F243 Vo Thi Sau, Bien Hoa
April 1st[at]1900 hrs

Thank you, See you soon,
My contact:
+ Mobile: 0918077753
+ Skype: thang_specialenglish
+ Facebook: facebook.com/Vhnamthang
Have a nice day

Hi,
I think we can meet at the Nation Pub first . Then we can discuss about the regular meeting place. Coffee shop is easier for us to organize an English club. It's quieter than Nation pub

Hi HuongJenny
highly appreciate for your idea, i have the same thinking with you  :)  hope to see you there for the first discussion

Hey guys, I am very interesting in your topic 'coz I am thinking about how to organize an club for people who are living in Bien Hoa. Could you please tell me your next meeting, even though for not all of you at the same time, so I could join you.
Annie Tran

There is a very good english club already that meets on sunday at 9 am. Many people come and they have great activities. Also there is a group of foreigners (Americans, Koreans, etc) that sometimes meets on Sunday evening. When that happens it's usually posted here
greg

Hi Annitran,
Nice to see your reply on this topic, meeting already happen regularly in Olympia coffee shop every sunday, otherwise you can pick up some other meeting, i will communicate you later

Cheerse
Thang

Thanks so much Greg for your quick and kind response. Well, as you said is it weekly meeting? Could you pls tell me where it is in Bien Hoa? you can reach me by phone 0919425446.

Annie

I can make the regular Sunday 9 am one. Evenings and nights can't because it's too far to travel at night for me.

Sorry Thang, I didn't see your post before. Actually, I dont know where the Olympic coffee is. Anyway, you got my phone, you can text me when the next is happening or leave your phone no. I will call any of you.
Thanks for your help.
Annie

Annie,
sorry for the delay getting back to you. That club meets at the Olympia coffee house across the street from the CooP supermarket and right next to the new pizza hut. It's from 9-11;30 am. I'm usually there as are about 40 others.
see you there sometime.
greg

Hi Greg,
Thanks for ur response. I couldn't make it today finally 'coz my baby need to go to hospital for emergency last night. So hopefully see you guys around next time.
Annie,

Hi Greg,

Hoep you still remember me. It's Annie. I am at the Oplympia coffee 'coz I though the english club will meet regularly on Saturday around 9am. But the people working here told me that it will be held tomorrow (Sunday 14thj June) around 8am. Are you, klockola and others coming tomorrow?

Cheers,

Annie

Yes I should be there this morning. See you there!

Hi everyone,

I'm an Australian, moving to Bien Hoa next week. I just came across this conversation on the forum. Is there still a group that meet on Sundays at Olympia coffee, or has that now stopped? Are there any other expat get togethers coming up? Thanks!

hi Lne123, the English club in Olympia coffee shop still be carried out every sunday, but i just know they are moving to a new place. Unfortunately i'm often busy on Sunday, so i didn't have regular meeting with them. i know some expats come there. do you live in Bien Hoa or just work there ?

Best
Thang

Hi Vuthang, thanks for your reply. I live and work in Bien Hoa. :)

Hi Lne123, that's great to know you, i live in Bien Hoa too, having free time you can leave me a message or drop me a call ***

Best
Thang

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please share personal contact infos only