Looking for a place to rent in Koh Samui

Hi there
i am 28 years old and scottish, I have visited koh samui and thailand many times and love it, as i work offshore in the oil and gas i work one month on and one month off an currently looking for somewhere to rent in koh samui. and also exploring to see what area is best for me. I love the out doors, moror bikes, cars, diving, beach. I am looking to meat people with the same interests to hang out with.

Morning  nice  to  meet  u .  My  name  is  alex  living  Thailand  last  few  years  doing  work  about  hand made  jewellery . .so please  if u need any information  about  bangkok  or other  city...plz  let me know . .I will be happy to help u..take care and see u Thailand  have nice  day  bye..Alex

Hello macca304 and welcome to Expat.com

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Koh Samui forum to help you get better interactions.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hey there! i'm jeff, 46 from california. on samui for a few months until end of june. love beaches/ hiking / thai food / nightlife/ cool people. If you want to hang out and explore the island, email me here or at [email protected] . I know samui pretty well.  Thanks - hope you're having a good trip!