IS THERE ANYONE WHO ARE IN HK ON QMAS VISA OR ANYBODY KNOW ABOUT THIS?

HELLO EVERYONE,

I AM DR. NIK .I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT QMAS VISA FOR PR IN HK.ANYBODY IS HERE OR YOUR FRIENDS,PLEASE TELL ME PROS AND CONS.HOW MANY DAYS IT WILL TAKE?ANY FEES?

realheart9 wrote:

HELLO EVERYONE,

I AM DR. NIK .I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT QMAS VISA FOR PR IN HK.ANYBODY IS HERE OR YOUR FRIENDS,PLEASE TELL ME PROS AND CONS.HOW MANY DAYS IT WILL TAKE?ANY FEES?

Could you please lower your caps lock when posting.

Thank you.

Hello
What do you mean by "QMAS for PR in HK" ?
There is no QMAS scheme for the People's Republic of China, only for Hong Kong.
With that visa, you are not authorised to live or travel to mainland China. All details are available on Hong Kong's immigration bureau's website

hello sir iam not talk about chinese people or others,i am talking about Hong Kong Quality Migrant Admission Scheme-Boon for Skilled Professionals.is there anyone whos friend?himself,relative get this?want to know pros and cons.

There are no pros and cons for a visa. Submitting your request is free: just do it, there is nothing to lose.

Be aware though that the scheme is extremely selective, you will need very high qualifications and international experience in a field with high local demand in HK... which is not the case for medical doctors.

Hi Guys,

I am from India and interested in qmas immigrant scheme. I hold a post graduate degree and having a 10 years of experience in IT field as database administrator. Is that IT professional welcomed and payed well in honkong? As I know English alone will I able to survive with my IELTS 7 band score :(

Hi Allen
This type of qualification is not sufficient for a QMAS visa. You need to find an employer to sponsor you and get a "regular" working visa.