Need work n Visa for my children

I am in need of work and visa for me and my kids. How can I get some job and live happly with my kids any where . In simple and easy way. God pls. Help me out. My condition is critical.

Hello Asma

Why what is the problem?

Hello Asma

Yes I would also like to know wot is your problem?

Why you sound so desperate?  ....

asma nawaz wrote:

I am in need of work and visa for me and my kids. How can I get some job and live happly with my kids any where . In simple and easy way. God pls. Help me out. My condition is critical.

____
Hi! I was once in the same pit as yours.
What i did, i used my computer skills earning while at home taking care of my kids.
I did virtual assistance services: data entry, typing of scanned documents of varied clients say students and professors and the like, transcriptions, online teaching, social media moderation and marketing, etc...
I have had a working platform of online virtual work; odesk.com, elance.com, freelancer.com

I am getting paid as I did a lot of transcription and social media moderation and marketing. Also i earned extra with writing blogs about water brands in UK.

I suggest that you try and i know you can do it for your kids.

Most of these works, i learned by my self. I know you can do it as well!

Hi,Tyvm for the suggestion . Your advice inspired me but I don't know any thing abt. Computer and data entry.

Hi Asma,
WHy don't you check for vacancies in Indian Embassy school in Jeddah?
I am sure that insha Allah you will find work there.

In Shaa Allaha,
I will try my dear.
Tyvm

Hi!

Okay. You try another option. This was one of the things i did also to help husband with the finances.

Option #2 My husband and i loves to cook and i could brag about it that we really cook so good! We cooked dishes and we offer them in packs to offices, industrial workers and to our neighbors as well.  We take pictures of the dishes we do and we post in social media and offer it. Most specially during occasions. Surely enough, there were buyers of our food and at the end of the day we have something to spent for our needs.

Option #3 I am sure you got friends who are into online selling of products, like bags , clothes, accessories, etc.
you can be an online seller too

In Shaa Allaha,
I will try maa. The cooking one is good idea.
I'lol be trying.
Pls. Pray for.

Hi,
Tyvm you gave me a lot many options .
It really a pleasure to have a unknown friend to help you and sugest you.
Iam trying all the things to be an on line seller
Cook and sell, trying jobs, and also trying for online work.
If I need any help can you direct me how to do it I hav cell ph. With which I can help my self.
Tyvm

Hi,
I tried for Indian Embassy school jeddha.  But no vaccines at present.
Tyvm