Football 5 a side

Hello
Myself and my friends are spending the weekend in Brussels  (27th, 28th 29th March) and i am hoping to arrange a 5 a-side football match.
We are all aged around 40 and are average players, we will even bring a small trophy and would be happy to repay your good will should you visit England.
Would anybody  be interested in this on the 28th March?
Kind regards
Michael

Hello Michael,

I have been searching the internet for 5-a-side football in Brussels for my stag weekend on 27th -29th March.

Would you be interested in a game on the 28th March, we are staying at the Menninger hotel/hostel which is situated fairly central in Brussels.

There will be 9 of us in total, i'm aged 28 and rest of the crowd are 28-38 all from around North West England.

Let me know if you are interested as would be ideal for my stag do!!

Kind regards,
Peter

Hi Peter,
We would definitely be up for a game. Would the Saturday  (28th) ataround 2pm be ok?
Do you want me to book a pitch or you? Also what colour tops would you guys be wearing?
Would 6 a side be ok if we can get a big enough pitch?
can you see my email address on this site? If you can email me i will add you on Facebook so we are in contact easier. As long as you are ok with that?
It is my stag do too that weekend.
one other thing, you guys aren't semi pros are you, we are just ok players?
Cheers
Michael

Hi Michael,

Yes 2pm sounds good, should be well recovered enough for a kick about after some lunch!

If we play in whites to keep it simple and then you choose whatever else.

6 a side is fine, there will be 9 of us in total but keeping a few subs back will probably be good idea, rest assured there are no semi-pros amongst the party but would say there are at least 4 decent players.

I've struggled to find anywhere to book, that's how I came about this post. My best man is having a look into it as his girlfriend is French so might be able to understand some of the websites that came across. Have you got contact details for any pitches?

My name is Peter Matthias, if you google that name with facebook attached you should find me quite easily, my profile picture is of me (brown hair and brown jumper) holding my little boy (Blonde hair, white jumper).

Cheers,
Peter

Hi Peter,
I have sent you a facebook message, hopefully I got the right Peter???
I am looking to book a pitch today.

Cheers
Michael