Learning disabilities/ school resouces

I am at a crossroad in my life right now and to be honest I don't know what to do.

In 1st grade my daughter was diagnosed with dyslexia by her school in Texas. She received help during her second grade year and had some improvement. That summer we moved over seas to Dominica Republic. Her 3rd grade year I home -schooled her because the school we had originaly placed her in was predominately Spanish speaking and she was LOST. So in 4th grade we moved to the capital and found a school that teaches in both English and Spanish. She did very well 4th grade year so we enrolled her for 5th grade in the same school....We are in the middle of her 5th grade year and I am seeing things that I am not happy about, NOT just with her but my son as well ( My son is in 9th grade , in the US he was in pre-AP , NOW he is failing, I contribute this to his limited Spanish). So I did some research and found an " The America School of Santo Domingo" They gave her an entrance exam, w MAP Testing( a standardized test.)....She scored at a 3rd grade level in Reading/language arts and 4th grade level in math. These results knocked me to the floor because it conflicts with her grades at her school ( she attends regular classes, no resources NOTHING!) This is my dilemma...., This is Dominican republic is where our family business is , this is where we have our home.....I have two options.
1. home school her, which she does not want ( no socialization, no friends) and while this option may benefit her, it does not help my son .
2. Move to Florida, as it is close to D.R and my husband can travel back and forth and get her help through the school system.
I just don't know what the right choice is.....I feel bad and am thinking of not only my children but for my husband as well, as he is the one carrying this load alone financially.
I just need some advice....
Is there even any resources for children with disabilities? You would think that there would be some resources withing both the public and private school system.

It is your daughter.....Head to the states!!!!!

Bob K

THere is absolutely nothing in the public system,  only option here is the private system.  I will ask a couple of friends of mine in the private education system.