Quick and reliable Maid Agency

Any help with a good maid agency in KL? We are looking to get someone really good with kids, any recommendation for a maid agency, that provides full time or part time?

Hi! am rose,from Africa,living in Malaysia, am a very hardworking girl,am looking house maid, and babysitter, and also house keeping,and i also love kids so much, please contact me.....***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.

I would love to enquire more about you and your visa status and such, will private message you to get more information. Please check it out.

Maids can only be employed from certain countries within this region (unless you are working at a high commission). For guidance on the countries take a look at the list of those who can be employed under the foreign worker status. Individuals who hold a dependents pass may be able to work in such capacities. But they will have to apply first with immigration to see if they can have the permission to work stamp added to the DP. It is not advisable to break immigration rules as the fines (although not high) can also lead to cancellation of your own immigration status.

The quickest solution is to ask the maids already working in your condo if their family is moving or if they know someone who is legitimate and looking for work. If you go through agencies you may end up in a queue as there is a shortage of incoming maids.

Yes exactly! I am certainly looking for the quickest and a legal way to apply for one and the queue is long as I have heard and the immigration doesn't pick up. Have interviewed few through other contacts and some don't have experience with kids or are over staying on their old visa. Thanks for that idea, I can do that once I move in the condo!

Hi this is Rizza I'm interested the job,this is my contact no. ***

Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact on the forum.

FYI to employers: This is for public awareness so others do not fall victim to unscrupulous maid agencies & the challenges involving non-compliance of court awards.

A.P (Penang HQ with branches in Alor Setar, Puchong & Cheras) has committed criminal offenses of not abiding in more than 1 court award handed down by the Consumer Tribunal Court. P** was found to be negligent in the rampant cases of runaway maids.

Pls also take note I** maid agency shares the exact info content with P** on each of their websites. Why?! So pls be careful to vet thru maid agencies thoroughly!

Reason : For security measures, please do not post any company names
Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of commercial links not allowed on forum. Please recommend professionals in business directory.