Cost of food and daily necessary in oman

Is there anybody who can inform me about cost of food and daily necessary in oman?

Hi devconoe,

All you have to do is to read through the Cost of Living section in the forum.

You will find answers to all your queries and concerns. If by chance you do not find what you are looking for then do post your specific query for the forum members to respond to.

Keep your question specific if you want a specific response.

Sumitran wrote:

Hi devconoe,

You will find answers to all your queries and concerns. If by chance you do not find what you are looking for then do post your specific query for the forum members to respond to.

My specific question is give me a cheapest and easiest food arrangment in oman on vegetarian or bengali foods.
it will be more convinent if i get your fb or skype id . I got a job offer of 250 OMR.

devconoe wrote:
Sumitran wrote:

Hi devconoe,

My specific question is give me a cheapest and easiest food arrangment in oman on vegetarian or bengali foods.
it will be more convinent if i get your fb or skype id . I got a job offer of 250 OMR.

Hi devconoe,

You can arrange for 3 full meals a day  - door delivery - from any of the numerous Indian / Bengali eateries in Muscat for about R.O. 50/- per month.

In other places outside of Muscat it could be lesser depending on how interior / remote the location is. That is why I said keep your questions specific.

I don't know about your educational background / qualifications / past work experience. But your salary is indeed very low. Just to give you an idea, the minimum wages for a local working in the private sector must be R.O. 325/- as per local manpower laws.