Looking for an accomodation in Bien Hoa, Dong Nai - February, March

Hi,

I will be visiting Vietnam for about a month or two.on a 3 months Visa and I am looking for a place/room to stay for the month of February and March with in Bien Hoa city, Dong Nai. Your help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Note that I am very new to expat-blog and Vietnam.

My aunt has 2 houses that are for rent behind my house. You don't share with anyone else. One is for 900k/mth and the other is 2 mil/mth. It's not close to the downtown core of Bien Hoa though and there's not much to do here. It's more suited for those that like peace and quiet with a countryside feel.  It's at Nga 3 Vung Tau close to Binh Duong Industrial complex.

Do you have any photos of the houses?

Are u still living in Bien Hoa city, i'm a student. I'm studing English here. We can be friend and I will help u to know more about my country. I really wanna get friend with foreigner because i also wanna inprove my english skill. U can contact me with my Viber number: +841662080180

there are many motel and hotel in Bien hoa with diffirent accomodation. i think with 1 million VND/month, you will have a good place to stay in during your time here. any help needed, contact me: ***

vuthang wrote:

there are many motel and hotel in Bien hoa with diffirent accomodation. i think with 1 million VND/month, you will have a good place to stay in during your time here. any help needed, contact me: [email protected] (viber: 84918077753)

Noted. Thanks vuthang!

Sorry haven't got back to you recently. I have a huge back log of videos and photos that needs to get done. It's your typical rental house jammed in with other rental houses. The $2 million/mth is probably the most expensive in my area though my house is $1.8 mil/mth. It's got 1 bedroom, kitchen, and living room. The other house I think is less than $1 mil. From what I can see it's just 1 room with washroom. So kitchen, bedroom and living room all blended into 1 room.

You will most likely need a motorbike or bicycle to get around though it's possible to walk too. The area is quiet with no lights. Just 1 store nearby. No restaurant nearby. You'll have to walk 5 minutes to get to the area where it is packed with restaurants and stores.

Lots of ducks, chicken, rooster, dogs, cats, pigs, frogs, lizards will wander into your house just to paint a picture of what the area is like. Security wise most my relatives live around here so haven't got any incident and some people leave their motorbikes unattended.

Dear, what kind of your trip ? if it is just for travelling, Feb is joyful festival season (Tet holiday) in Vietnam. promise there are many exciting things waiting you.  :)

Dear, add my Skype ID if you want to improve your English. thang_specialenglish  :)

Hello hello, I am travelling to Vn in Feb 2018 and will be seeking long term accommodation rental there . Any ideas of what is available? Cheers.

mangoman1 wrote:

Hello hello, I am travelling to Vn in Feb 2018 and will be seeking long term accommodation rental there . Any ideas of what is available? Cheers.

It may help to say where you want to live.

Mangoman is looking for a place to stay in Bien Hoa. There is the Aurora Hotel but it is expensive. Another hotel is the Hoa Binh which is a lot cheaper and in a good location, near restaurants,coffee, Gym etc. I lived and worked in BH a few years back and love the place. Vung Tau is 90 mins down the road and prices are much cheaper compared to HCMC
I have only looked at hotels myself but know that long term rental is also available

Type in" Căn hộ cho thuê Bien Hoa" in Google,this will bring up websites for apartment rentals. It's in Vietnamese, but it will give you some idea. I presume you are heading to Bien Hoa as you know a local there, get them to help you.

Hi. I am currently looking for a room in Bien Hoa. Does your aunty have any of the rooms available?

Are we all ready for the Vhomes and 123 spammers to try to post as normal helpful posters?

Look up my friend Sang in Bien Hoa, he runs a guest house and is good comapny

http://lukhach.com.vn/

His website is quite descriptive and caters for expats looking for cheap quality accomadation

Tell him Uncle Michael recommend his place

Hello , May i know how long you plan to stay in Bien Hoa, do you have any budget for the room ? i can give you a hand as im a local person here

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
vuthang wrote:

Hello , May i know how long you plan to stay in Bien Hoa, do you have any budget for the room ? i can give you a hand as im a local person here

Hi Vuthang. I have just started working in Bien Hoa and plan to be here for at least 9 months. I only work here 4 days a week so at the moment I stay here for 3 or 4 nights a week but am considering commuting from Saigon everyday. If I can find a room to rent that is cheaper than a hotel (which I've calculated will cost me around 2.5million a month) then that would be great and would save me from having commute.

Hello Craigo 1,

As your demand, i would like to suggest you a Guess house or Motel in Bien Hoa, you can rent it monthly. its much cheaper than hotel room so you can save much money comparing to the budget prepared.
there are many guess house nearby my house but i don't know exact your working place to arrange it conveniently (My house near Tan Phong intersection).
I also have a house (next to my current house) its for your consideration in case you want to live in, come and see it if you have time

Hi Vuthang,

Sorry for the late reply. Ideally I would like somewhere near Tân Tiến.

Could you message me with more details about the house you have available please?

Thanks to Mikeymac  and also Colinoscapee

Hello!
I hope you well. I am currently looking for an accomodation in Bien Hoa. However, the apartments seem to be expensive. I have read your comment and would like to ask you if you can recommend any apartment/places you know with reasonable prices. Thanks so much

Rent a hotel room, much easier and less hassle.