Expat-Pinay Online Dating Sites WARNING!

you know more time o mostly of them don't know emglish o some other language you are talking with them,  but every time you send email to them you have a reply, then if you ask more question you can see that them answer isn't for your question. so i saw them have a number of email already there together with some picture for send to people just to ask money. if you are enough smart, it is better never send money for who you didn't see in real.

Thank you very much for that helpful Information...will do shortly and will tell you my own experiences...:-)
Have a nice day..

I think, it´s totally up the pole and waste of time/money to send any cash...
the challenge is to distinguish between fraud/racket and real women...but this makes it also interesting..

sad but true...but I can´t agree...I don´t know how about gays, but I mainly gained only positive experiences..

i think a real woman, non ask you money but she ask you to be near her, be with her. so when a woman ask money, it is better go far from that kind of girl. this is what i understand. i met many girl that told me if i have good mobile we can chat and talk better, this is another way just for start ask money. if you give then she will ask others in some other way, how happen for some my friend.

Nope! Because most of these "Hot Chicks" are cut and pasted or photoshopped onto an actual picture (if they have the skills).

Yes, so true with all the scamers here in the Philippines....I hire a schoolgirl to be my maid and paid her 20 peso a day...That was 5 years ago and now she is my gf..She goes to college and never ask for money except for school needs...INTERNET GIRLFRIENDS  no thank u....JOE

JOE CLOUGH wrote:

Yes, so true with all the scamers here in the Philippines....I hire a schoolgirl to be my maid and paid her 20 peso a day...That was 5 years ago and now she is my gf..She goes to college and never ask for money except for school needs...INTERNET GIRLFRIENDS  no thank u....JOE

school girl? i surely hope she's already 18 when u made her a "girlfriend".... otherwise its called "corruption of minor", and thats a legal offense...

Yes..she is 21 yrs old...Please do not worry....

JOE CLOUGH wrote:

Is it only me that finds this disturbing?

A teacher hires a 16 year old girl instead of getting an internet girlfriend, and eventually, in an undisclosed period of time, makes her his girlfriend.
I suppose, if the teacher was a fresh graduate at the time, the age difference wouldn't be so great.
Even if that was the case, my daughter wouldn't be attending that school.

Fred wrote:
JOE CLOUGH wrote:

Is it only me that finds this disturbing?

A teacher hires a 16 year old girl instead of getting an internet girlfriend, and eventually, in an undisclosed period of time, makes her his girlfriend.
I suppose, if the teacher was a fresh graduate at the time, the age difference wouldn't be so great.
Even if that was the case, my daughter wouldn't be attending that school.

This topic will always have many opinions and some will be based on laws while others on each person's moral compass. In this post, it is not clear if the objection is one of "big" age differences, below 18 years of age, or both.   

Although below 21 is well below my personal age difference limits, I can't attempt to judge others that exceed my personal limits. For many, this question will need to be addressed based on the country of origin of the man and to which country he travels to (and the age of the female in that country that he ends up in a relationship with).   

Examples: 
1.  Even in the USA, there are AOC laws both by state and federal statutes.  One just needs to look up "AOC Chart For The 50 States & D.C." in Google to get this info.  Majority of US States set the AOC to 16.  For Americans leaving the USA, the US Department of Justice released the "Protect Act of 2003" and it targets offenders who travel abroad to prey on children (“sex tourism”). 

2.  The PROTECT Act, §105(a)(b), establishes an age of consent of 18 for travel into or out of the country or between states for the purpose of a sexual encounter.  Therefore, an American of any age marrying anyone under 18 in another country, even with parental blessings and a legitimate local marriage license, is in violation of this US Federal law. This law also makes it illegal for a foreign married couple in which one or both spouses is under 18 to honeymoon in the United States.

3.  The age of consent for sexual activity in the UK is 16 and has been that since 1885.  Prior to 1885, the AOC in the UK was 13.   

4.  Although shocking in many cultures, in the Philippines, a 12 year old can legally consent to sex.  The Philippine Congress has a house bill before it titled HB 683 “An Act Modifying the Definition of the Crime of Rape involving Minor Children" which is intending to change the statutory age of consent in the Philippines to 16 (with stipulations as to the age of the perpetrator and the marital status).

Sample of current AOC by selected countries:

Australia: 16 or 17 (depending on territory)
Canada: 16
Germany: 14
Ireland: 17
Italy: 14
Mexico: 12 (Federal law)
Spain: 13
Romania: 15 (if no penetration may be performed from age 13)
Sweden: 15

On-line dating or in-person dating should not matter.  The actual contact that does matter (for most laws) is only possible in person and that is where the man really needs to be careful when making contact with a young female date. 

I do not "have a dog in this race" and only respond to say they we all need to look at our glass houses (countries) before we toss that stone at another's house (country).

None of the above - or maybe some of the above.

A man, a 71 year old man, goes after really quite young girls, whilst working as a teacher.
One line could be a bit of poor English, or it could be admitting this is a regular thing.

I hire a schoolgirl to be my maid

Could be lousy English, or just missed a D, but it could be a plan of action he uses in the countries he visits.
This thread has produced a few "interesting" posts, but none that sent a shiver up my spine - until I read one.
If I did that at his age, I'd keep it quiet and try to make sure no one ever found out, but he bragged about it on a public forum.
I'm not saying what he claims to have done is wrong, illegal, or perverted, but I wouldn't let any young girl I knew anywhere near him.
What I will say is, it's unbecoming of a teacher, especially one that might well come into contact with young girls.

Now you tell me if you'd send your daughter to that school.
I would not.

I am just another human and not here to bless, condemn or excuse a fellow human.  What I may do or find ok is based on my internal view of life.  My only point is that even in the UK a man, regardless of profession, can have legal consensual sex with a 16 year old woman.  I may have a private opinion about any man doing that regardless of his profession or what may seem unbecoming due to a title or position.

Would I have a gf that is 16? NO!,   Would I like it if my daughter was involved in such a relationship? NO! 

However, because I answer no, it does not mean I am better or more moral than another.  It does mean that I choose to not live the way as another.  It does mean that a person that speaks about his/her personal selection based on age, region or types has a right to those selections within the laws he/she is subject to. 

I am not sure what it matters (in this forum) if a man has a 16, 17 or 18 year old gf and keeps it hidden or openly speaks about it.  If a person has a relationship within the laws, I have no right to place my version of a moral filter on that person.  I do have a right to not do what I feel is not an option for me.  Some may get drunk each day and speak about it, while others may remain silent on their habit (a habit I choose to never take up).

There are some that have a rule or "internal law" that a couple must not be more than 10, 15 years different in age.  Some place other numbers including 20, 25, 30 or more as either ok or not ok.  Some will publicly acknowledge age differences as a "great experience",  while others claim it is "wrong" or "disgusting" to view such a relationship. 

In some cases, all that is needed is to replace the word "age" with "race" or color or nationality for the biases to flow out against that union or relationship also.  For some, these laws on selection or exclusion include views on moral expectations that may differ within or among various cultures, nations or peoples.

Fortunately, not one single person in this world has to live with, adjust their schedule to or find a partner based on my views on life.

the average person in north america would morally frown upon an old man dating young girls.but the problem is just not
old men, young men come to philippines to score with very young girls. this has led to child prositution. canada has been fighting this kind action an its seems to be working. I hope the philippines steps up and doesn't allow this to happen. I believe if an older guy marries a younger woman and stays faithful this is find, but I have met expats on the plane and in malls that just travel the philippines for sex holiday- I find this very disturbing.

I've only met one guy who admitted travelling for sex with underage girls, a nasty little specimen I had the misfortune to be sat at a table with in KL.
I made my opinion clear and buggered off.
KL also has its problem with such stuff. In one district, men will pop out of shop doorways and offer you a young girl - upon refusal, they suggest a young boy.
I was seriously shocked the first time, so I grabbed the little pig by the neck, put my fist in front of his face,  suggesting he should walk away while he still could.
That, whilst my gut reaction, was very foolish as many of these people hang around in gangs.

I have been offered that dubious service in Jakarta - a Blue bird taxi driver suggested it. I was informed a junior high school girl would cost me Rp3 million a night. Had I been less tired, and thinking faster, I would have recorded the driver and put it on you tube, informing local TV stations of the URL.
A bribe can get you off charges here, but not when it's public.

However, I'm NOT accusing that poster of anything, just noting I would not let my daughter anywhere near any school he teaches at.

Its all very well to be righteous about this topic but these young girls come from large impoverished families where income has to be derived from anything! 

Single parents will tell you that they had a child because "He said he loved me". Its the young boys who make promises to girls to get them between the sheets and when the baby comes along desert them.

Without support these single parents would be in serious difficulties and so choose the bar work as a last resort. I chatted to a lovely bar girl in Thailand who was sex working to pay for an operation on her knee. A friend in the UK met a pleasant young girl in Pampanga whilst here and hired her for a week to pay her education expenses. there are many reasons for the sex trade business but if its by mutual consent then so be it.

Before coming to the Philippines I was horrified to see these old guys with young girls but now can see that both sides gain something from the union.

I chatted to another lady in Pampanga who worked the bar to help her poor mother who was paid 1 peso per stick of rice she planted per day. You cannot judge these girls for obtaining a salary the only way they can.

The older men who "hire" the girls do so because they can afford to and the deal  is struck in the bar from consenting girls. I have visited "hot spots" in many parts of the world and have never experienced any slavery or ill treatment of youngster in fact quite the contrary.

Getting off topic, but have you been to Cambodia. The trafficking there is bad. 

Perhaps someone could open a new thread on this topic in relation to Asia not specific to one country.

Hello everyone,

It seems that everything has been said here.