Firs days in bahrain

Hi All;
I'm planning to move to Bahrain the beginning of next February, but I don't have any idea about this country, please if there is someone having experience there, to give some advice to make my arrival there easier, I need to know how much many I'll need to live there 45 days, and how to proceed to rent a studio there, how to with transportation, more information are welcome, so please to help me.

Regards.

I would strongly recommend you reading Definitive Guide to Bahrain for New Expats. It has plethora of information you will find useful.

(Moderated: private run taxi is illegal )

Ghost-78 wrote:

Hi All;
I'm planning to move to Bahrain the beginning of next February, but I don't have any idea about this country, please if there is someone having experience there, to give some advice to make my arrival there easier, I need to know how much many I'll need to live there 45 days, and how to proceed to rent a studio there, how to with transportation, more information are welcome, so please to help me.

Regards.

Welcome to Bahrain In advance.
I am also new in Bahrain but i learn alot in this small period of time. You know that necessity is the mother of invention same like that.
On my first day when i land in bahrain my Hotel driver was there to pick me at Al Munzil Hotel its one of Good Hotel in Bahrain, anyway its all arrangements from my company. They give me driver for office pick and drop. But after one month i have to find my place of living, daily meals and transportation although i have driving license (Links for license)  But in bahrain they never accepted no in the start you need driver or taxi.

For Daily Food you have alot of options in Bahrain you can see these few and call them for home delivery
Restaurants
Food Delivery in Bahrain Nice site

Now For transportation you have 3 options 
Bahrain Metro Bus (Its time wasting but very Cheap)
Bahrain Taxi Services (Its expensive but very expensive)  or Bahraini Taxi
Bahrain Private Taxi (Its time saving and cheap but it's difficult to find them you can only reach them through reference)

For Shopping you have different options

For daily use you can go Mega Marts, Gulf Marts, Lulu Hypermarket, Al Jazeera Mart  you can find them easily on google.
For Cloths or Events Shopping you have options like City center , Seef Mall , Danna Mall, Manama Gate(Cheapest) or etc.

Now For outing in Bahrain very few but good places slowly slowly i am discovering new places but due to office its going very slow.....
Bahrain Fort and Museum After 5 pm mean near to sunset.
Al Fateh Mosque.
Budabyia Farm House alot of camels and all type of dates Trees
Delphine Park. 

That's what i discover in Bahrain yet. I hope that help you alot.

And dear members if any place i am wrong make me correct ....

i am surprised Mr.Akhthar that yu did not get a thumbs up for this post.very good work.thank you

Most welcome dear. I love to help others.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct