Where is murror office @ exit 6 riyadh ??

hi, i met with an accident in riyadh yesterday. traffice poilce after inspecting gave me a slip and asked me to visit murror exit 6. can anybody please help me to locate murror office at exit 6 ?? and also can anyone help me to clear my confusion on below points
1. my car is financed by ANB car leasing.
2. the one who hit my hit is at 100% fault as he has hit my car from back.
3. do i need to inform this to ANB
4. any other thing which i should know in this situation ?/

thanks and regards,

Amer, the Northern Traffic Police department (Muroor) is in Abu Baker AlSiddiq Street going North after Exit 6.
Just go straight North, in the service road you will find Panasonic shop on your right, beside it is the Traffic Police prison. Don't go to that office, it is not the Traffic office but is in the opposite side (on your left service road) instead go straight to the run-about make a U-TURN back to Al Siddiq street, get to the first exit to the service road after you make the uturn. Now you will see the Traffic Police office where you will submit your police slip.

As for your car, you need to bring it to the car showroom where you bought your car but bring the Police report from Traffice Police department. As far as I know, the car showroom will be the one to bring the car to the repair shop.

That's it. and relax. wait for two weeks, inshaalah you will get your car back in good form.

Assalamu alaikum, Did you get any update of your query? I got the same as yours so now need to get the location of Muroor office @ exit 6. Please revert me if you can.

Jazak Allah khair.

Wassalam.
Khalid
++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi, i met with an accident in riyadh last Friday traffice poilce grab my car to sulaye yard and parked.& asked me to visit murror exit 25 Riyadh. can anybody please help me to locate murror office at exit 25?? and also can anyone help me to clear my confusion on below points. They said go to marour office swedi place name I think located at exit 25 & bring the paper of authorization to collect your car from us. I settled the accident matter. We need just address of marour office at exit 25 Riyadh.
1. I m owner of my car.