Morning arabic class for women

Hi Ladies here:

Good morning,
just to let you know that there is an arabic class session will start in my place in Maadi, on 15 th of September, 4 lessons a month, morning class,from 10-30 am to 12:00 pm,
All what you need in arabic, local language,modern standered,speaking,reading,writing, it is not a formal class,will learn ,meet new friends and have some coffe.

contact me if you are interseted
[email protected]

Hi sparrownest2004! You should post your ad in the Egypt classifieds > classes section. Thank you.

Once I'm back in Cairo I'd be interested sounds fun and I am really trying to improve my Arabic :D

I am interested too! But I will be in Cairo after Eid and maybe later, depending on the start of the school of my daughter and university of my sons.

That is great,you are welcomed any time.;)

this sounds like a great idea and its something i would love to join both to learn arabic and also to meet new people and share experiences.

Hi Stella

Will count you in,and will confirm the time befor 15th of September.

thanks

:)

Dear ladies,

hope you are all fine,
just to let you know that the arabic class session will start this thursday 16th of september on my place in Maadi, from 10.30 a.m to 12.00 pm ,
please contact me for the directions if you are interested.
Thanks

[email protected]

Hi Ladies
Just to let you know that new arabic class will start on 25th of october,from 10-30 am to 12 pm in my place in Maadi,if any lady interested ,please contact me on
[email protected]

thanks
;)