Looking for international school in Baku

Hi I m going to move to Baku this summer and looking for International school for my son. Recommendations?

Hey . welcome. there is Europe-Azerbaijan school here. so u can check it out if u want

Also there is The British School in Baku, check that out too.

Good day!

TISA

tisa.az

Hi,

Well there is only one English-speaking school and that is TISA, The International School of Azerbaijan. My daughter attended this school for two years back in 2010 -2012 and she loved it. We left then to come back to the UK but I can tell you it is absolutely excellent. I was fortunate in that BP paid for the school fees so I am not sure if you would have to pay out of your own pocket. But an excellent school.

Hope this helps!

I strongly recommend TISA (The International School of Azerbaijan).
tisa.az

There is at least one other English speaking International School in Baku.  Baku International School.  I know this because I was just hired to teach there beginning next school year.

Lyceum 6 in Baku has an International IB section that offers PYP, DP and is currently setting up MYP.  All classes are taught in English by International teachers with multiple years experience in multiple countries.  We are taking applications for the 2015/16 school year.  If interested, please feel free to contact me for more information.