Looking for Maid / helper

Hello,
I live in Paris in 16th area with my family. I have two children 10 and 8 years old. I am looking for a helper for 3 hours a day, 5 days a week. Start at 3.30 pm.  Nature of work will be as below.
1. Pick up children from school ( 7 mins walk between home and school)
2. Cleaning
3. Washing clothes
4. Ironing
5. Clean utensils as needed

Children will not need much attention once reached home. If any one is interested or you know someone who wants to work please get in touch with me through this blog.

Thank you

hi i did send u a msg cos im interested about the job,please let me know how can i manage to apply or to have an interview from u.thank alot,by the way im wilma filipina,hope to hear ur reply soon thanks alot.

m_gauri wrote:

Hello,
I live in Paris in 16th area with my family. I have two children 10 and 8 years old. I am looking for a helper for 3 hours a day, 5 days a week. Start at 3.30 pm.  Nature of work will be as below.
1. Pick up children from school ( 7 mins walk between home and school)
2. Cleaning
3. Washing clothes
4. Ironing
5. Clean utensils as needed

Children will not need much attention once reached home. If any one is interested or you know someone who wants to work please get in touch with me through this blog.

Thank you

If you go the green banner at the top of this page and click on jobs you can place and advertisement there where it will remain current. There are also people advertising on there for such work.

Hi Wilma, I have sent you message and have given phone number to contact to arrange for meeting. Did you receive the message?

Hi dear,
I am Suzy, I am 32 years old.
I am interested in job which offered by you.
I am from Armenia,
My profession is Nursery teacher of English children up to 13 years old.
I speak in English, Russian, and French.

Waiting for your kind reply.
Regards
Suzy

Bonjour madam,
Je m'appelle dechen tsomo,je suis tibétain.je parle franch un peu,je parle bien anglais.i can do your house cleaning,wash your cloth,press your dress and pick up your kids from school also.please contact me on my e.mail address.thank you so much
Ta dechen.

Have you ever tried employing a man maid ? Not for me asi am in Bordaeux,BUT i have worked with several and je pense c"est magnifique !! ( I am with a femme francais,elle est Prof de Phsycologie and she thinks it"s great for the whole familly)

if you don't have find someone i am ready for this job if you don't mind tell me about the salery and other conditions. ...thanks

Bonjour, My name is Lara and I am very interested in your part time job .  I have a lot of experience with children and working in the home.  I love children and taking care of them. I have 18 years experience.  English is my mother tongue with basic French knowledge.
I am available for an interview on January 16. Thank you kindly , Lara Azorr

Hello

I am 32 years old filipina, who enjoys working with kids, responsible,flexible,nurturing and God fearing person.I will do my best to provide your children with a safe and fun experience.I have very good references if you need.

God bless you and your family!

Best Regards,

Dice

@ m_gauri > I invite you to post your job offer in the Housemaid jobs in Paris section, it is in fact the most appropriate place where job offers are posted on Expat.com.

------------------

@ Other members > If you are interesting in getting a job as maid / helper, i invite you to post in this section as well : Housemaid jobs in Paris section.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed