Delay in Getting Visa from Saudi Company

I have been interviewed and was selected from a reputed retail Saudi company for the post of Assistants sales

It has been almost 2 months after i have received provisional offer letter.
I have not yet received any visa from the Saudi company. On inquiring with the consultant they are replying that delay is from the Saudi government for issuing the job visas. I just want to confirm whether its a regular practice

It has also been heard that presently Saudi government is delaying release of visa (job/visit)

Request you to throw some light on the subject

The visa processing usually takes time. However, if u've hired a good agent, he can keep a good follow up n get ur documents done in time. Otherwise, there are many examples of huge delay, but ultimately visa comes. Just confirm from ur company that visa has been sent on your name so that the agent might not sell it to anyone alse locally (if visa is open with no mention of name).

Thanks for your reply

Consultant says that delay is happening only bcoz the company has not received visas from saudi govt.
I just want to know whether the delay happening presently from saudi govt to release the visas

I agree Mr.Waseem , will take some time , make sure under your name or not , GOOD LUCK.

Hi
I got job in KSAi was processing my paper as they sent me contract which I signed and mail now there r home emergency in medical due to which I can't go now so I have not processed my paper further.my question r
1.does my appointment gets cancelled?
2.can I apply later again for job ?
3.will same university call me again?
4.does option of Saudi gets closed?
Pl reply

Agency in your country can answer you bother ,  kindly write letter to your sponsor , also they did not issue IQAMA yet , do they issue visa under your name ? do not worry , hope your case will be solved , send letter to your sponsor.

now not easy to issue VISA from govrment , if you can contact H.R in  your company hope will update you.