Looking for vietnamese courses

Hi,

I am currently living in HCMC and i would like to learn vietnamese. Id like to know if one of you guys knows where i could find vietnamese courses ? Thanks

Hello again Julien!

You may drop in an advert stating you are seeking Vietnamese course in our Langues Classes in Ho Chi Minh City classifieds section.

Or you may also propose a Language Exchange too.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks again Kenjee

Hi Cameron

Come to join us at expat-blog gathering once per month this Sunday at 3pm. Its held at Highland coffee Ham Nghi, near Ben Thanh bus interchange. There are many ways to learn a language. And also ask people there if they know some courses.

Welcome and have fun here. Good luck with job hunting too  :D
Sarah

Hi Julien, welcome to Vietnam :)
I suggest you take a look at the courses at University of Social Sciences and Humanities which is located at 10-12 Đinh Tiên Hoàng street, District 1. This is one of the most reliable place that offers Vietnamese courses for foreigners as well as international students.
Hope this helps!
Have a nice day.
MAI

Thanks a lot, all of you guys for your messages  :)

Hi,
I would like to offer you a Vietnamese class. I can be your tutor, and help you to learn Vietnamese.
Contact me if  you are interested via tel  :)

[moderated: please do not copy paste same post everywhere]

Bonjour monsieur  :D
I think I can help you to understand and speak easily vietnamese.
Contact me if you concern by this cell.[moderated: no phone number on the forum plz] :)
I'm Trân. I live in Binh Thanh

À bien tôt un jour.

Im not a Vietnamese teacher but I can help you in finding good course or teaching you basic Vietnamese. Its easier because Im learning German :), but not professional, just beginner, maybe we can sometimes have exchanged course :)

Xin chào Julien,

My Vietnamese name is Lan, I am strongly interested in teaching Vietnamese (accent's southern "trời ơi" - northern "ối giời ơi"...) With my experiences, friendly and enthusiasm, i will help you can communicate with Vietnamese people in a short time, I can teach one on one in person or on Skype.
I am very glad if you can speak Vietnamese and wanna to get to know more about Vietnamese Cultural...and this is my pleasure to help you. Please don't hesitate to contact me for more information via skype "thanhlan127".
Cheers,
Lan

[Moderated by: Kenjee

Reason :Off topic  :offtopic:
]

Hello all

For all those who wish to propose themselves as language tutor, you may register your services in our Directory as well as drop an advert in our Language classes in Ho Chi Minh City

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Vietnamese language school is in district 3, 2 Trương Định street, offers full time Vietnamese classes at affordable price.