Final exit before iqama expire.

Hello good day.Im currently working here in saudi and i just want to ask if i can go exit even if my iqama is expire,butbefore my iqama expire i have my exit visa already..is there any problem in airport if the case is like that..hope for your response..thankyou..

You may go exit if iqama is expired and u already have an exit/re-entry visa. But, u must return before re-entry date is expired in order to maintain ur visa.

if you have exit visa you have 3 months free and now you can leave even your IQAMA expired.

Thank you for your response..because im planning to go exit may 26 but my iqama will expire april 28 but before expire i will get exit visa already..im worried if theres any problem in airport..

Thank you.so mafi mushkil in airport sir? Because my iqama will expire april 28 i want to go may 26 but before my iqama will expire i will get exit visa.is it ok sir.hope for your response.shukran katir.

Brother , you can leave without any problem , you already made your exit before IQAMA expired , regards.

Shukran katir for the info sir..may allah bless you more..

thanks brother

Wish you all the best