Help! mechanic needed

Hi everyone,

I am an Australian currently in santiago looking to buy a car. I already have a RUT number and just need to find a suitabl vehicle. I almost bought a lemon the other day but for a massive stroke of luck, so I am looking for a mechanic who I can pay to come with me to inspect engines before I buy. Does anyone know of a reliable mechanic? Some English would also be a massive benefit. Thanks!

tgeffin wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am an Australian currently in santiago looking to buy a car. I already have a RUT number and just need to find a suitabl vehicle. I almost bought a lemon the other day but for a massive stroke of luck, so I am looking for a mechanic who I can pay to come with me to inspect engines before I buy. Does anyone know of a reliable mechanic? Some English would also be a massive benefit. Thanks!

This may be a long shot, but try contacting the Oz Embassy and see where they get their vehicles repaired.

Hey there I'm Pablo I work for auto parts and mechanic company here in Santiago. autocastillo.cl I can help you on Saturday morning if you want.
Cordial regards
Pabs.