Working in Malta April ..... Plz look

Hi All,
I am going to Malta 10th April to work But I am going to still be 17 years of age,
I am 18 on the 10th of June do you think people will steel take me on as I am working for a company in London ?

Plz Help.................

Thanks

Alfie.

As long as your older than 16 you should be able to find work

Thank god for that lol,

Thank you

Alfie.

Hi Alfia,

If you tell your future employer in Malta that you are still working for a company in London they might not take you on. If you don't how should they know that you are already employed in London? Technically you can work for several different employers. Many in Malta do as the salary from one job is often not enough.

You will have to answer the question yourself whether your employer in London will mind you working for a company in Malta while being employed by them at the same time.

And don't forget the tax , residency and NI issues.

Cheers
Ricky

i think from what he has said already he is moving to Malta to stay and leaving the job in London i think he was concerned he may have difficulty getting work because hes not 18 till June ..

Ok thank you for the message , I understand what you mean, but My job I am doing now I am leaving to go to Malta.

Alfie97AA wrote:

Hi All,
I am going to Malta 10th April to work But I am going to still be 17 years of age,
I am 18 on the 10th of June do you think people will steel take me on as I am working for a company in London ?

Plz Help.................

Thanks

Alfie.

Yes, you can work at the age of 17