Anyone living in Gozo.

Hi all.Hoping to drive from uk to Malta with my dog this year and want to rent long term and like the idea of living in Gozo.Any of you living in Gozo and how do you find it.Going to go and check it out in April.Thanks

I live on Gozo, if you want to meet up for a chat PM me.

Join GOZONE community group on Facebook.....it's the best way to get connected with what's going on in Gozo.

Hi to you, there is a FB page called GOZONE which is specifically for use by people living on GOZO. The people in the group will answer all your questions I would imagine as they have first hand experience of most of the things you would want to know. Of course lots of very, very helpful people on this blog to.

Don't mean to but in but thanks that helps us too, have now joined GOZONE

Myself and my wife are considering Gozo and Malta for retirement in 2017, were at the early stages and we are visiting next month, were arranging a meet with  Redmik and would be pleased to meet up with others, just to get a balanced view.

Won't hijack this thread so please if you want to contact PM me rather than post on this thread

Thanks hopefully going to go out in April to have a look around.Like the look of Marselform and long term rentals are very good in Gozo.Want to move out with my dog and looking for a total change of life.I will let you know when coming out there.Where on Gozo are you?.

Question: Anyone living in Gozo?

Answer: Yes, approximately 37000 people! :))))

New Horizonz wrote:

:top::lol: And some people have a go at me for my SOH  ;)

Wow as many people as that.Ha

redmik wrote:
New Horizonz wrote:

:top::lol: And some people have a go at me for my SOH  ;)

Mike,
Well, I was on my way from a pub quiz to a lesson on local geography (or was it the other way around? It's all kind of fuzzy) but somehow ended up here to read the title above and realise that no one else managed to crack that it is in fact a question (in the spirit of Indiana Jones Junior's comment when he was on a school field trip, he realised he was alone and said "everybody else is lost except me!". Did you watch that movie?) so I answered it earnestly with the fresh mind from the pub and local geography lesson that I just didn't receive......

I don't mean to be insensitive or obnoxious but have you considered the possibility that it's not your SOH? :D

Hello.Yes will be good to meet up in Gozo probably around April.Hoping to have a look at some rentals whilst over there.What areas do you recommend to rent,

I would recommend Xaghra, Nadur or Ghajnsielem. However, everyone has their favourite village and village rivalries are strong so others may have their opinions!  :)

If you want to go a little up market then try Gharb. ;)

Hi mate.Had a little look around Gozo and like the place much more than Malta.Going to sell in uk and hopefully come over to Gozo for another break this year.Be nice to meet up with some people when i go back.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please note that Sharing of external links/profiles are not authorised on the forum.