Gyms in Sofia

Does anybody know of good gyms in the city centre that aren't expensive? I live near vitosha boulevard.

Pulse fitness is probably the best gym that I've been to, not only here but in general. It's around 60lv a month they have two locations if you wanna go to both its a bit more but really worth it. You can look them up online

Is there any cheaper than 60 lev as that is a bit expensive for me?

Probably, there are neighborhood gyms that I've seen but are much much smaller there is also Orange, seen it in couple of the malls around. Your best bet is to look some up online (Google search). Also be ready to sing a year contract to get the cheaper rate, without contract the neighborhood gym I was going to before was costing me 100lv a month and Pulse is at 230lv a month if you want to go month by month.

I'm very happy with "Athletic Fitness". They have several gyms here and the equipment and atmosphere is very good (at least at the location where i go). Also the prices are very good, I payed 320lv for a whole year (I think it's 40lv if you pay monthly).

I think there's one very good at Banja Madara, it should be close to where you live. You can also ask at every sports equipment shop and they will direct you to the nearest gyms. it shouldn't be very difficult to check all that are within 15 minutes walk and compare prices.