Looking to learn Arabic. Living in madinaty

Hi guys just moved recently. I'm living on Madinaty. Looking to learn Arabic if any 1 can help. Thanks

Hello Zee786,

You should try to have a look at the Language classes in Cairo section and maybe post an ad there as well.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hello there,
I live in Madinaty as well, it would be my pleasure to help :)
Plz drop me a msg with how to contact you.

Can help if u wanna but i can not come to madinaty

Hi Shazia. Thank you for your reply. I am looking for a female for my wife and daughter. Can you hive me more info on prices ect. Do you also do tajweed and quran? My daughter is 3 years old

in FaceBook you will find groups under the name of :
expats in rehab city
expats in madinaty

they posted before same request with some teachers numbers.

Hello there,
I live in Madinaty as well, it would be my pleasure to help
Plz drop me a msg with how to contact you.

Ok ., I can help you

There are some centers for arabjc beginners will check and send the contacts to u

Hi
My name is Nehad I am a teacher of Arabic vernacular (everyday life ) and Fusha ( at any level) ***I live 10 mins away car drive opposite French University
I have just placed an announcement , Best
Nehad

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : for your security, please do not put your phone number on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi I know are you still living in
madinaty I know a syrian sister who is teaching my wife and kids after school we live in group 13 near metro

Thx she needs t learn Egyptian Arabic

Cotact me

Hello,

I live in Madinaty and looking for a Syrian sister to teach my wife. Is it possible to call you and speak with you?

Thank you.

yes please call me or inbox me your number and I will get her to call you, I saw your other post regarding your wife being a go etc, I don't if you're on Facebook but search madinaty expats and you'll get to view all the expats here plus there's a expat rehab group aswell maybe the post would be good on there

No thank you

message was for kdesouky

@The.Interpreter Asalam Alaikum I am looking to come to Madinaty by next month latest inshallah. I am coming to learn arabic and Quran. are you still tutoring? Jazakallah khair - Arsha

@arshatahir

Hello Arsha, yes I am.... Looking forward to meeting you...

as salam alaykum

there is an institute in Ayn Chams, to learn Arabic and the Qoran