Expat hobbies

To  Gella8 .

Be warm wlcome ,it"s very interesting your profile and perhaps if you like to show us a little from your poetry works we can be delighted with and so itwould certainly be an excellent first step to know you.
              I wish you do it .

Best regards

Hermeuto

To Arzesh -reality

Hello ,well parachute sport is not an usual one,so why don"you describe some features of it,I think it would be quite interesting.
        I hope you"ll enjoy this blog .Good luck.

Regards Hermeuto

My UK amateur licence is now active so I can legally use UK radio repeaters that have internet connectivity.
I'm working on getting the Indonesian version ASAP.

Hailey in Hong Kong

Please forgive me ,I really didn"t realize you were talking about that musical play.
                I didn2t want to be disrespectful to you ,I was only talking about the game .
                On the other hand ,thanks to you and to this blog I could have the chance to lerarn something new.
                 Once again best regards

Hermeuto

I'm from Jamaica and one of my hobbies is running (lol i guess it's natural). I also enjoy learning about new cultures and meeting people from around the world. Anyone interested in doing business in jamaica or running errands (for a cost of course) may indicate this to me and I will give my contacts.

me love watchchin Sports

Its a wonderful thing

hobby hmmp, my everyday routine watching movies, playing games with my console, playing volleybal, going out with friends.:)

i love water, so my hobby is one and only swimming!!!

Shopping... lol

Im getting ready to go to my card making class....
I run it at my work for 2 hours  every monday, next week were starting making christmas cards and i get to use the card making machines without having to buy any ... which my hubby likes :rolleyes:

i would say  kick boxing and body building

it not even christmas yet and i'm having to plan valentine cards for class. :blink:

Would you consider doing household chores a hobby? :) I can be very busy the whole day doing everything even picking falling hair on the floor and do my vacuum twice a day, checking every now and then if everything is in place, etc. Crazy, huh!

Hi chona  this is very good exercise .your husbend must be very happy to see nice clean house.

Hi Malikengland! Not all the time my husband is happy as I tend to overlooked him because of this and I cannot immediately go out from our house unless there's no scattered things or toys of my kids.

unfortunately i don't get to do much because there are not many tourist attractions here and plus the locals don't care about foreigners. So yeah i surf online and blog.

my hobbies;
*making music composition in the island of mauritius
*camping at the bay and near mountains
*oil painting
*photography
*mountain climbing
*starting surfing & kayaking
*Pirate Treasure hunt
*trekking
:D

right now my card making class is going well. :D
might finally start that quilt i been subscribing to as well.

haggishunter wrote:

right now my card making class is going well. :D
might finally start that quilt i been subscribing to as well.

isn't it boring for a girl?

mine is cooking, listening music, go out with friend

Class so populsr im having to do a second class on wed night :D

My hobby and passion is professional astrology.

Best wishes
Sujit

Though I enjoy a wide range of leisure activities, my favorite ones would be playing the piano and as for some dynamic action, karate! There's a local dojo in Yangon...more of a club where I usually go and practice with the Shodokan Masters there. Very relaxing and enjoyable indeed!

You mean playing with marbles.
I always played with them as a kid.

Marbles? Fascinating.

No comment :whistle::joking:

swimming...

Trying out the local cuisine, restaurants to street vendors, grilled wagyu beef to pork intestines

Eiya, it will be over just look up in a way u can readjust

Mine would be Art! Painting & drawing is so therapeutic to your mind and soul :)

Happy Blogging everyone ;)

I love hiking and mountaneering and try to go to the mountains whenever I have a chance. However, off-season I love reading and sewing - nice but somewhat lonely and inactive :)

My latest obsession. Cryptocurrency speculation. ;)

Thanks. I will choose to take that as a high complement.

The cat is named "Puppy". He is no longer with me. It seems the Imported cat food from the USA was just not up to his standards of taste.

He moved to the Million dollar resort up the river and now eats steak and gourmet food that the resort feeds him. I thought he got killed in the jungle. Turns out he showed up at the resort and the owners and staff love him and feed him very well.

At first I was heartbroken but then I realized I had raised a very smart, pragmatic cat who has goals for himself. So in looking back at the four years I had him, I can be proud that I raised such a street smart cat. I am proud of him. :)

He shows up every now and then to say hi.

Quack ;)

puppy...puppy...you are so lucky

raised well

now eat well

I'd never take a cat into the wild jungle for that very reason - I'd be afraid they'd go find a nice resort somewhere.

True!

However Puppy was a wild jungle cat, so it was kind of inevitable.

He is a Belize citizen. ;)

I saved him in the jungle. All his brothers and sisters were killed.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

I'd never take a cat into the wild jungle for that very reason - I'd be afraid they'd go find a nice resort somewhere.

Hey men, i am sure that a lot of people hang on to some coins especially when travel. Does this count as a coin collector?
Myself i like to collect coins from all over the world (new and old). Now i go with my metal detector every time i have the chance for some coin hunting, which is a lot of fun especially that you do not know what you will find.

My hobby is weight lifting. Many people find it useless but I like it because I get time to be with myself and improve my health. It feels like meditation especially when the gym is empty.

Cooking, reading about economics, watching movies, listening to all sorts of music, for exercise I like to walk for hours and hours and take photos of things that interest me or look in food shops and find interesting foods.

I like photography too but not have enough time to all out. Searching for pefect!

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR