VISITING DUBAI WITH FAMILY

Hello Everybody,

Greetings from Paris!

I am planning to visit Dubai with my family and I would be delighted to have the services of travel agents or tour operators to assist me with an itinerary and travel services during our stay in Dubai.  I had posted an earlier request on these lines on this forum and I believe my request was restricted being business in nature.

Any feed back and replies would be sincerely appreciated.

With Best Wishes
ANTHONY
PARIS

Try not using travel agents. Book online to save. Its quite simple.

I totally agree with you that booking online has its advantages.  I have had my experience with faceless websites and their hidden work force.  Online yes but with real people at the other end whom I can talk and discuss and where clients can also be assured that they are safe and their holidays will be secure.

Thanks for your valuable inputs anyway.

Hi Antony. Please send me your family details and i will check with the agency here and give you their advise.

Hi rnerona29,

I thank you for your kind efforts.  Do take note that I am keen to interact directly with the travel agency before I can take any decisions for my trip and for those who wish to also come and visit Dubai for holidays.  This would be a transparent method for me and the travel agency. 

Best Wishes,
ANTHONY

Best way dont depends on any one. You will loose your freedom. Best is online and after reaching in hotel or with little research you will be self dependent. First take a local sim card and have online in it, you are  through. From online download maps like 2gis, which will give gps guide on traveling or finding location. Festival, place to see all u will get online. Plan today siting at home with online assistance.

Other way is that you can hire a taxi for full day, expericenced driver could be a great fee guide.