What do you know of Da Nang?

Although HCM and Hanoi provide more business activities and night life, Da Nang seems to be a good city to settle down. I was at Da Nang recently and found that it does not have the crazy traffic and the place is well develop and plan. The city is clean and have some great beaches. It is located very close to Hue and Hoi An, the very popular tourist destinations. The cost of living is lower then Hanoi and HCM city too. The night scene on the river Song Han is quite interesting with people dancing, exercising, strolling, and with great illumination decorated on the bridges. Check out my blog on Bach Dang street in Da nang.

http://sensesofvietnam.blogspot.com/

What do you know about Da Nang?

It's My lovely hometown ☺️☺️☺️

Hi Kate,

Your hometown is a great city and growing fast. It is also very close to Hoi An. I think is about 30 mins by taxi or bus. Any special place to go or any special food in Danang that you know?

ciao'
danny

Da Nang is very wet and windy between August and November each year - and watch out for flying pieces of corrugated iron - used for roofing. Large signs frequently get torn off, too.

But rents are under half that in HCM.

The trains can be a little disturbing. The trains enter the station ... and people assume they will continue in the same direction.

Surprise!

They discretely move the engine, or change the controls, so the train appears to be going back from whence you came. In actuality, your journey will continue, albeit with the front and rear reversed.

The reason is the train station is on a spur line off the main line and there is no destination beyond the station except buffers.

The Hai Van Pass (over the top) is a worthwhile trip.