5th time what to do?

Hi people,
this will be my 5time going to the Philippines. Unlike the other times i was there this time i will have a time limit on my stay 15 days.  i really considered that i did it all there (from living with an aeta village in aurora to the top resorts)  so Im looking for advice of something truly unusual, maybe something i missed in manila, really dont know but im open to your ideas!
thanks in advance
emilio

Emilio80 wrote:

Hi people,
this will be my 5time going to the Philippines. Unlike the other times i was there this time i will have a time limit on my stay 15 days.  i really considered that i did it all there (from living with an aeta village in aurora to the top resorts)  so Im looking for advice of something truly unusual, maybe something i missed in manila, really dont know but im open to your ideas!
thanks in advance
emilio

You might want to check out Corregidor, the fortress island in the mouth of Manila Bay.  It is about a 45 minute boat ride from the Manila Yacht Club, and most of the island is like it was in 1945 including gun emplacements and the tunnels used for headquarters and hospitals.  if you like you can stay over night, renting a small cottage.  Worth checking out, especially since the military pieces have plates on them telling you what year they were made at Bethlehem Steel.