Students want to practice English more

I am looking for a group or a club which has foreingers to talk with. Hopefully, the group can be around Bui Vien street or some places kind of cozy, friendly and not so luxury :D (mean reasonable price)

Feel free to text me if you've got infomation: 0907068870
Many thanks :)

I strongly advise posters not to give contact details on open forum, but use the PM service instead.
The post can be modified to remove your number if you wish. Just click the report button, and a mod will do it for you.

thanks a lot for your advice, but why should I?

ngoc anh nguyen thi wrote:

It is a sad truth, but there are some very bad people in this world, not to mention the spambots that scan the net for personal information.
Entirely up to you, but the general opinion is, better not to post personal info on open forum.

You should see some of the posts from banned members. Most forum uses don't see them because they generally get deleted quickly, but there are some seriously sick perverts on the internet.
A new member a few days ago made a few innocent looking posts, asking ladies to meet up, then posted a thread asking for sex, in those words.
I think he lasted about 20 minutes before banned and all his posts deleted, but people like him can still read the forum, and get your number.

If you arrange to meet anyone, make sure it's in a public place, and go with friends.

Take care. :)

Fred wrote:

A new member a few days ago made a few innocent looking posts, asking ladies to meet up, then posted a thread asking for sex, in those words.
I think he lasted about 20 minutes before banned and all his posts deleted, but people like him can still read the forum, and get your number.

These deleted posts can be found on Google ... and on other companies that copy site material. Naturally, GCHQ and NSA are big timers, too.

Jaitch wrote:
Fred wrote:

These deleted posts can be found on Google ... and on other companies that copy site material. Naturally, GCHQ and NSA are big timers, too.

This might well be true, but I'm unsure why anyone would want to search for spam and pervert posts. :D

ngoc anh nguyen thi wrote:

Girl, Fred was right, never public your detail in this 4rum. There are a lot of sick people, always try to find some girls to talk about sex or something like that. I've known about this when I use Tango (like whatapp, viber). Even sometimes, i didn't have enought time to turn off my mobile, because someone called contiously. I didn't use Tango then.
Like here, many people on the world. Some finds something that is not suitbale for students ;)!

When I come here, if some people who "just joined" send msg to me, I rarely reply or always on the alert :D. Only talked to some old members, they posted many posts here.
Don't believe anyone if you don't know much about them. Be careful always!

That means you too published your personal details ?  :)

ngattt wrote:

I didn't have enought time to turn off my mobile, because someone called contiously. I didn't use Tango then.;)!

charmavietnam wrote:

That means you too published your personal details ?  :)

No, Prem. Did you use Tango? I used Tango because my friend use it. No need to know my number, if someone add me there, they can call me anytime.
When I first used that app, I didn't know many sick people on the Internet, so when someone added me, I saw their profile, if it was ok, I would add. But I never called/sent msg to anyone firstly. I am not finding something on Internet :D.

I talked to some people in Tango, and some helped me a lot in English. Maybe because I always said I want to improve my English. Now you remind me about an Indian who lives in American, he is very younger than me, once, he was going to send some files to me, but maybe I was too honest, he stoped sending files, haha :D. But, really he helped me a lot to improve my English.

I stoped using Tango then.

tks a lot for all of your comments. But seem like other people consider who publish private info is a pervert too :)) haha
it has been nearly a month but my phone is kinda quiet actually, lol
anw, tks again and really hope that someone who are really dedicated to make friends can help me with speaking English.
a lot of friends of mine really want to improve speaking skill (wider the friendships as you want to)

There is an English club that meets up on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays at the Ehouse Cafe.

14 Đặng Trần Côn, Bến Thành, 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
+84 8 3939 0811

Not far from Bui Vien.

Thanks a lot :) it sounds really good to me. Can you let me know a specific time??