New to Ho Chi Minh!

Hi guys !
Been in this crazy city about 4 days now and am looking to find some work teaching english and also was hoping to get into a expat houseshare. Any information would be appreciated

Danielburton wrote:

Hi guys !
Been in this crazy city about 4 days now and am looking to find some work teaching english and also was hoping to get into a expat houseshare. Any information would be appreciated

Welcome on board.

I suggest that you read through the housing and job sections of the forum which you can find in the green banner at the top of the page. 

Good luck

Try Craiglist Viet Nam accommodation section

Yeah for some weird reason craig's list is really popular here for both housing & jobs.  Also me & a friend are in a similar situation if you want to look for a house share :)

yeah that would be good! I dont have a vietnamese simcard yet but will get one tonight

Try to settle down before you say "this crazy city"...   :(
"Crazy" is a very insulting word to Vietnamese, you'd better don't use it so often while you are here...

Thanh 84 wrote:

Try to settle down before you say "this crazy city"...   :(
"Crazy" is a very insulting word to Vietnamese, you'd better don't use it so often while you are here...

This is an English speaking website,if you don't understand how crazy is used in this context,look it up before making wild statements.

colinoscapee wrote:

This is an English speaking website,if you don't understand how crazy is used in this context,look it up before making wild statements.

Haha, you are right. I always said to my English teacher: are you crazy  :cool:? And he often said: yes, I am :D.
How easy-going he is :D!