Looking for a new good friends in Muscat

I just new comer to Oman and looking for guidance for touristic direction and get some life advices..
preferebly from russian or ukrainian communities

takys1 wrote:

I just new comer to Oman and looking for guidance for touristic direction and get some life advices

Please elaborate which sort of life advices you need.

Secondly, for related communities, you may browse the EB Network section and may search the relevant people of your own interest. If you're single in Oman, be careful with the passerbys and specific "Wanna be thugs".

Enjoy the stay at Oman.

takys1 wrote:

I just new comer to Oman and looking for guidance for touristic direction and get some life advices..

Hello Takys,

The EB group in Oman does quite a few formal and informal gatherings, we generally meet up for coffee, dinner, barbecues, outdoor trips etc. We are always adding people from all over the world, all the way from the US to S.E Asia. If you would like to meet people, this would be your best bet. We are also planning for an outdoor trip on the 16th of Jan, 2015.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=431928

takys1 wrote:

Hi there!
So finally you landed in Oman...best of luck!
Your community preference is minority in Oman plus Russians has some visa issues so you will have difficulty finding them. For tourism purposes check the posts for outdoor trips being organized.

Regarding living in oman you will get better information from asians and middle eastern expats.

nice i will soon join you
qamar

Hi Taksy,
Hows life in Oman so far . Did you manage to meet some friends. I have connection at the Russian embassy and she for sure will be able to help you in finding the community you are looking for . Are you a tennis player ?  Andrew.