Best burger in Saigon?

What's your opinion?

Currently my vote goes to the blue burger at Jaspas on Dong Khoi in D1. The meat is thick and tender, cooked to char on the outside but still juicy inside. If you're not a blue cheese fan like I am then maybe you won't like the sauce too much but it's rich and flavoursome without being overpowering. The bun is good, lightly toasted and nice thick quality bread.

However I'm always up for better.

American burger places with soggy white bread buns need not apply.  I braved Carl's Jr on Cong Hoa over the weekend and to be honest the meat and salad part of the burger wasn't too bad (salad was crisp and meat was cooked OK although not great quality) but where do they dig up that bread? It tasted like sugar sweetened cardboard with about the same texture.

Hard Rock Cafe is not bad just a little pricey

delatbabel wrote:

What's your opinion?

Currently my vote goes to the blue burger at Jaspas on Dong Khoi in D1. The meat is thick and tender, cooked to char on the outside but still juicy inside. If you're not a blue cheese fan like I am then maybe you won't like the sauce too much but it's rich and flavoursome without being overpowering. The bun is good, lightly toasted and nice thick quality bread.

However I'm always up for better.

American burger places with soggy white bread buns need not apply.  I braved Carl's Jr on Cong Hoa over the weekend and to be honest the meat and salad part of the burger wasn't too bad (salad was crisp and meat was cooked OK although not great quality) but where do they dig up that bread? It tasted like sugar sweetened cardboard with about the same texture.

GET ME a bib !!!

You're in Saigon, Vietnam and you want a hamburger?

Snap cafe, Thao dien.
Wednesdays two beers and a burger for 180VND
Cracking burgers with greats buns!

Guess you guys haven't tried chuck's burgers
Reminds me of in and out and five guys
But way better pricing than other quality burgers in Saigon

Hands down, chesse burger at Boomerang in district 7. Meat so thick 'n juicy you wanna listen to a rap song.
Costs 200k though, not exactly attractive pricing, but sexy enough to bite in on a Saturday date night!

jinxedta wrote:

Guess you guys haven't tried chuck's burgers
Reminds me of in and out and five guys
But way better pricing than other quality burgers in Saigon

I actually did. We had to do an interview with the owner for a project so had to try out his products too. I thought it was ok, 6.3/10.

:) I consider a burger joint of my friend: Boom Boom Burgers. It was placed on Dist 2, and got 4.5/5 rate on T. And now, he changed the location to Dist 3, and now, he serves delivery only. ****

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Avoid posting contacts mails or numbers + publicity

So is there a definite answer to which burger is best in saigon? please don't compare CHUCKs to in-n-out. thats just an insult. you should lose your cali card, if you're from there . haha jk. but the owner is from LA supposedly which makes me SMH even more about the product he selling. and its overprice. but sadly and i hate to agree, carls jr burger is probably the most memorable burger I had here so far.

Snap Cafe.  Great burger.