Extending Single Exit & Re-Entry ( out of Saudia )

Dear All,

Due to the new system of electronic exit and re-entry , we don't need to have a printed hard copy of exit and rentry

25 days ago , i renewed my iqama & it also renewed for my family ; in order for them to travel to Pakistan and spend some time there.

When i requested exit & Rentry for my Family , the issued the Re-entry for my Wife for 180 Days , But they did not modified the default 30 days to 180 days for my 2.5 years old son.

Now the problem is they both have travelled and are in Pakistan .

I am now stuck to either bring them back with in 5 days !!

or try to get the extension for Exit & Re-entry for my son .

Can someone advice me what is the process to do it ?

i only heard from  rumours that it is possible . How Much ? How ? : This i need to know.

So if any one here know about it , please share your views

Do not take a risk. Just have a quick visit to ministry of foreign affairs n do it if possible. In case of delay, u'll have to extend from mofa Riyad. This is what we faced recently. And btw, u must have a genuine reason given for delay like exams or illness which prohibits traveling.

Do we need to visit Pakistani Embassy as well ; once we do the paper work from here ?

After getting paper from mofa, visit visa agency in ISL:
Etimad.pk
05 144-32703

Hello..
I am a filipino nurse working in riyadh. I will go exit by may and planning to cross country going to dubai. I have relative there willing to provide tourist visa for me and ticket.. What are other requirements they will ask once im already in dubai airport? What document should i have in my hand in this case.. This is my first time to go cross country and your response is much appreciated and would help me a lot.. Thanks