Moving to Montpellier- Any cheap French language schools there?

Hello,
I am looking to move to Montpellier in March.
I was wondering if anybody knows of any good/cheap language schools in the area, as i would like to improve my French.
I am also looking for temporary accommodation, that may become more permanent. 
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Amy

Hi Amy,

How are you? are you in Montpellier? I am moving to Montpellier by August. Let's stay in touch.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Hey Amy,

I guess the cheapest is the Paul Valery university.. I have registered for course recently.. would love to meet you n I speak English and im tryign to learn French!

Hi Lalkart,

Good to know about the university. How about the fees and duration for French course in that University.
I speak English too and moving to Montpellier by September. I am working as an IT Consultant in a software firm.

Thanks,
Rajesh

You should be able to find the details below. But these are more like university courses or proper school scheduled

iefe.univ-montp3.fr/
Late evening classes more relaxed then you could also check on Accent francais

accentfrancais.com/

Hello !

I know a lot of great schools with cheap prices.

Feel free to contact me for more info !

Cheers

@ tonylorino > It would be best if you can share these information here on the forum so that everybody can make good use of them.

You are also free to recommend them in the business directory : https://www.expat.com/en/business/europ … ntpellier/

Thanks

Priscilla :)

Hi everyone!

I am also looking for a French course of about 4/5 months! I can make it only during the morning. Do you know any recommendation to start now in end on January?

Cheers!

Hello Martamt,

I invite you to post an advert in the Montpellier Classifieds section under category Languages classes with your details.

Thank You,
Best Regards,
Naomi.

there are courses in paul valery univ but the schedule is spread all day long... so it makes it little difficult to plan around..