Housing\ Accommodation at KFMC Riyadh

Hello everyone..
I am joining KFMC as Assistant Consultant. I want to know about type of housing they provide? any details?

Accomodations are excellent .facilities are just like 5 star hotels.:=)

Oooh really? That is great.. i am so excited to know abt it..

Hi, I am an italian surgeon that soon ill move to riyadh for work, I will have the assistant consultant role, I don't find anything on the web about the housing? can you help me? are the housing inside or outside the kfmc and is there any facilities such as restaurant, swimming pools, fitness center, market????

thanks a lot

david

I have the same question of you.....I'm an italian surgeon and I will work at kfmc soon as assistant consultant......are you just in Riyadh or not yet? If yes what about housing?

i don't know about the housing but the location of the housing is in the middle of Riyadh city everything you will find it around you restaurant, malls , gym.... etc

Hello:

I will be joining KFMC soon. The accommodation will be given at KFMC outside compound at AL RABWA. Can you please, share about this location if know.
I am looking forward.
Thank you

Hello, I tried to ask some informations about housing to the hospital but I hadn't have any news for the moment. I found al rabwa compound but I think that it's too much for an assistant consultant. At the same time I ask myself how it is possible to move a western family in a housing structure that isn' structured as a western compound?

I continue for looking around

Hoping see you soon

davide

Hello. someone is located in Al Rabwa? is it a compound? or normal house?
please if someone has more details could give them to me, i'm here by a week with my wifw and we are still waiting  in the hotel.

thanks in advance for answers