I want to move to Malaysia after summer

Hello, this is Omar, I'm 18 years old, I'm Egyptian but i'm currently studying in Bahrain. I want to move to Kuala Lampur to continue my Bachelor's degree, I'm studying Mechanical Engineering. I need tips for picking the university and to find a good apartment or a flat to share.If anyone could give me tips about moving to Kuala Lampur it would be much appreciated. Thank you. Happy New Year and Merry Christmas. :)

hello
[Moderated : No free adverts on the forum please ]

Hello Omar and welcome to Expat.com

I invite you to browse through threads in our Kuala Lumpur section of the forum to gather some useful infos to prepare your expatriation.

Sections such as Accomodation and Schools & Studies in Kuala Lumpur will give you lots of infos.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Its always best only to use official sources for information and to go through the proper channels when investigating all the requirements.  The website provided below is the clearing house for education in Malaysia and you can begin by looking up which courses are available at the different universities.  However, the standards will be highest at international campuses.

This is a link to the official site for Eduction Malaysia

Once you have identifed courses that you think you might like to do, then please return and ask for guidance about the course specifics, perhaps starting a new thread and making it clear in the heading what you would like to know

If you want to compare different university locations with accommodation currently available, www.ibilik.my is a good place to start.  However, often students get assistance from their place of education to find low-cost accommodation.