Apartment search

Hello..
I am searching for an apartment in hawalli for me and my fiance we're getting married in april..an apartment with 2 bedrooms and a suitable rent price
Can anyone help please?
Thank u

this question is asked very frequently.check other posts also check this one if you are searching online for a plac https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 0#2311817.

dear batoul,

congratulations on your impending nuptials :) I too got married in April, of 2014, last year, wow time flies by real fast :D

searching for an apartment 4 months in advance is counter intuitive; what i did was i found an apartment before bringing my wife here by June (of 2014), to find one earlier would be to pay rent for it in advance for that period.

as to what you said regarding the rent, what exactly is suitable for you? coz in hawally, from what i saw last year, 325 is the minimum for a two bedroom. do not make the mistake of taking a one bedroom in hopes that you will save money before you need the second bedroom, coz by the time you actually need it, you'll find the new minimum price for a two bedroom is 100KD more.

just saying

Oh thank u for the advice