Looking for a Business Partner/ Je cherche un associé ! anyone?

Bonjour ! /Hello there !

société en cours d'immatriculation on cherche un business Partner pour un projet autour de l'épicerie fine ! Si vous êtes intéresse please hit me ! Contactez moi ;):one

Post in English in the Anglophone forum please.

In addition, post the details of your business proposal on the forum so that members can evaluate it. We don't know a thing! Do you have an idea, and no money? Are you looking for an equal partner in investment terms? Or just a cash input?

I don't think anyone would be foolish enough to send you personal details on this scarcity of information.

:) thanks for your reply  and no one is asking for any personal information here by the way ;)
my message was mainly in french so i do not see why i would post it elsewhere :)
I'm not follish either to post my business proposal to millions of strangers :) i posted the general theme if anyone is interested we can talk in private

and yes looking for an equal partner in investement terms , no begging here !

Thanks again for taking the time to reply to " this scarcity of information" :)

SARABENR wrote:

my message was mainly in french so i do not see why i would post it elsewhere :)

You're on the ANGLOPHONE forum. Please take yourself elsewhere, I will happily point you on the right direction:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4050

See ya.  :cheers:

ouups Sorry guys :D I'm leaviiiiing :D

Make it quick! Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Not a great start to the year is it? Off you go.

Not at All ! its all Fun :D cracked me up for a moment its all good and dont worry I wont let any doors hit me or anything else as a matter of fact ;) have a good night :) and good luck with your 2015 resolutions ;)

Glad there is finally someone on the forum with a sense of humour. Many of my comments have been deleted, and threads closed because they took it the wrong way, while throwing all sorts of insults. Mind you, I do admit some of these obscenities were warranted, but most won't. But that was 2014, and I've forgiven them all.

I wish you all the success possible for this year.

:) Thanks wishing you good luck as well ;) dont mind anyone stay true to yourself and always say whats in your mind :)