English speaking nannies jobs

Hi,

I am recruiting English speaking nannies for expat and French families living in Paris. I've families wanting to recruit English speaking nannies now and I'm stuggling to fill the jobs and give the families some good candidates to interview. I've posted in the jobs sections of forums. Where do all the English speaking nannies in Paris hang out? Suggestions most welcome on how to contact nannies in Paris as we've lots of jobs to fill.

If anyone knows English speaking nannies / language tutors looking for work please come visit us at nannygps.com for a full list of part-time and full-time positions available.

Thanks

Paula

Hello, I am a 60 year old woman, I've raised 3 adopted children, and now I am interested in doing day care in exchange for Room and Board, plus perhaps a stipend. If anyone is interested, I am planning on moving to Nice, France in Sept.
Thank you'
Kathleen Cronick
email: [email protected]

Hi, Im a Venezuelan moving to Paris next Sept 15th. Definitely will need a job. Will be studying French in the morning till 1pm. Pls let me know if you're interested and where I can send my resume. tnx.

Hi,

You need to register on NannyGPS.com. This will create your online profile and can be viewed by families. Your profile is your online CV and tells families about yourself, whether you are looking for part-time or full-time work etc.

Once you have a profile you can apply directly to families for their jobs. So IŽd say register on nannygps.com and keep an eye out for jobs.

NannyGPS

Hi nannygps! Please note that free advertisement is not allowed on the site.

(you should post your job offer in the classifieds )

Thank you.
Christine

Hi

Can I apply for the same , I am Bhawna Samal and I have experienced in baby handling.

Regards
Bhawna

bhawna Nandy wrote:

Hi

Can I apply for the same , I am Bhawna Samal and I have experienced in baby handling.

Regards
Bhawna

You are posting on a 10 year old post. As Christine has said, please place a Free advert. In the job section.

Hellk my name is linda  how can i apply for this postion am intrestrested

osido wrote:

Hellk my name is linda  how can i apply for this postion am intrestrested

Really? Please follow this post and what I said HERE

Hi everyone,

Since this thread is old and outdated, we are closing this thread.

All those who are looking for a job, i would advise you to post an ad in the jobs in France section.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

[ Topic closed ]

Closed