Era Town/Belleza Public Bus to District 1??

Hi,

Does anyone know which bus can I take to go to D.1 close to Era Town/Belleza in Q.7?? And the schedule and fee if possible?

Thank you in advance.

Bus 139 from outside Era Town where we live. Bus goes via Huynh Thanh Phat then Luong Bang near Crescent Mall  then to D1. Hope this helps.

Watch out for pickpockets. Usually they have you board by the rear door.

And bus drivers are pretty good at responding to being flagged down at places other than bus stops. SIT IN THE CENTRE OF THE BUS - I don't think they have springs!

Remember, bus drivers are pretty independent, they will take alternative routes if a road is busy, especially if it is their last run.

Huynh Thanh Phat is also known as Monkey Island Road because the worst of the drivers come from there.

BS;

Jaitch wrote:

Watch out for pickpockets. Usually they have you board by the rear door.

And bus drivers are pretty good at responding to being flagged down at places other than bus stops. SIT IN THE CENTRE OF THE BUS - I don't think they have springs!

Remember, bus drivers are pretty independent, they will take alternative routes if a road is busy, especially if it is their last run.

Huynh Thanh Phat is also known as Monkey Island Road because the worst of the drivers come from there.