English For Turkish

Hello everyone, and Happy new year :)

I'm an English teacher with a BA and a CELTA holder with an experience over 3 years in English teaching.

I can understand Turkish and speak it, but very little though.

So if there are any interested Turkish teachers that would give me some lessons and in exchange I'd give English lessons in a professional way.

Thanks in advance!

Hi.I'm interested to language changing.so if you want same,let me know how we could plan for it.
Best ragards

sara23 wrote:

Hello everyone, and Happy new year :)

I'm an English teacher with a BA and a CELTA holder with an experience over 3 years in English teaching.

I can understand Turkish and speak it, but very little though.

So if there are any interested Turkish teachers that would give me some lessons and in exchange I'd give English lessons in a professional way.

Thanks in advance!

You may want to drop in an advert in our section Language Exchange in Istanbul

That might help :)

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I am not a professional Turkish teacher but I've helped many foreigners from different countries with Turkish before. In return, you can help me improve my abilities in speaking because I really need to fix something :)

If it sounds good to you, just pm me.

Take care

Hi Sara,

I am Hande. I live in İstanbul

I wanna learn English and especially ı want to speak it fluently as everybody wants :) I need it for my business and real life. ı think ı have to speak and share more time with someone who has fluent english and  decided to do some research about how ı can handle it and texted you.

Can you help me to improve it? ı will probably need to learn speaking and also some grammer rules.

Happy new year too :)

Sarah unfortunately I'm not finding any way to reply to your latest post, seeking English teaching positions in Algeria. I wanted to suggest you check out Academie Le Grand Atlas - they're a new English-language school in Algiers.

Sure Hande! I give general , speaking and business English!
pm me for more details! I couldn't reach you!

cheers :)

@IbnIbn Battuta
Thanks for your help! I'll check that school.
Are you in Algiers now?

i need english speaker too. i don't wanna forget english: ) i all the time speak turkish read turkish and hear turkish..

Yes, I live here :)

Hi Sara,
We are in the process of establishing a kindergarten on the Anatolian side of Istanbul for 0-6 year-olds.
If you are living /planning to live in Istanbul, would you like to support us as a native English teacher part time?
We can discuss providing Turkish lessons and other benefits to you if you are interested.
Our kindergarten will be up and running in Cekmekoy in approx. 2 months.
Please let me know more about yourself, your conditions and your aims in Istanbul
You can e-mail me at [email protected].
Best regards,
Berrin.

IbnIbnBattuta wrote:

Yes, I live here :)

That's nice! How do you like it there? and what are you doing if you dont mind me asking? :)

berk3091 wrote:

i need english speaker too. i don't wanna forget english: ) i all the time speak turkish read turkish and hear turkish..

Are you able to give a Turkish course?