Looking for professionals i can work with to set up an ngo in zambia

Dear interested ones,

I have travelled around Africa and I have seen the suffering of people especially the children.
I have seen children with passion to who want to learn and progress in life. now the state in
which the children learn from is a very source of concern. lack of class rooms and learning materials
is affecting these vulnerable children.

I would like to invite people with expertise to come forward and work with me in setting up an NGO
which will look into the plight of these children in building simple structure class room blocks and
providing them with school materials for them to use.

experts within Zambia and Abroad are welcome to discuses on the way forward.

let us work together for the development of these children in need.

Kindly contact us on +26 0974778544

Hello thank you for your kind reply. I have taken note of your contact number and will contact you as soon as possible.
My number also is +260977258615.
Thank you

Hi,
I'm very interested in discussing this with you. I have spent time in Zambia and seen the suffering of children but also how smart and talented these children are that they just need some support and guidance to help them change their lives for the better.
Hope we can chat more.
Maire

hi,

thannx for your showing interest towards seting up somthing that can positively change the lives of many children. in a few days to come i will just give an insight of what we can best doand what the ngo will focus on. i will also need your input and ideas on how we can bring others on board with the same passion as ours who have a heart to save. my [email protected]..

looking foreward to here from you soon.
cheers

There are many wonderful education-focused NGOs already in existence in Zambia. Have you considered putting your talents to most efficient use by joining forces with one of them?

:/ Hi, I received an email.  am a member Expat.com.  i am very much interested in working with children. I have passion for children. I live in Lusaka, Zambia. 

Kindly Send me your detailed requirements or qualifications.

Best regards

SUSANNA

Hi Matashi,I saw add on Expat.com,am intrested in startin an Ngo with you,how can I contact you,my email address is [email protected].

Yes I was in Lusaka & I saw the need to help children. I am interested especially for the early years coz am Montessori trained in early child development.
Am a Kenyan.
My email is [email protected]

Hi
Am very much interested.I have seen that need because I have lived in such communities and seen talent and inteligency go to waste because of lack of infrastructure.get in touch on +260979666264 or [email protected]

I am a social worker and would love to work with you.. email me [email protected]...

Hi, I am interested in helping you in regards with ngo. You can contact me via email: [email protected]

iam interest if this is not late. I have 9 years NGO experience and true to your findings in Africa i have also registered an NGO to support mainly widows, widowers and children but its not yet fully operational. Note that i would work in any capacity even after working at Chief Executive Officer level i still have passion to push the underprevilaged agenda especially for women and children. i can be reached on +260 977 930 876

i am very interested with your idea, my line is +260 965 484 194

Hi All,

It would be wise if you guys avoid posting your personal details such as your phone numbers on a public forum for safety reasons please

Thank you for your understanding :)

Maximilien

Hi have worked for NGO for more than 3years organising placements such as orphange, community school teaching, hospitals and clinics now am planing of opening up mu own community school and mybe an orphange in livingstone i would love to work with anyone [email protected]

I am very interested and i have knowledge and experience which can be useful in that area.

Am available

Am interested. email me on [email protected]

Hello greetings,We lived now in Lusaka since 2021 and we faces these childeren every second of our lives we are into the right to play ,we will love to be part of your organisation ,we construct inclusive playground for childeren and adults using reusesable car tires you can contact use any time [link moderated],

thanks for your interest.

Divine.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 months ago
Reason : Email
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@matashi

is this legitimate?

MD

Hello everyone,

please note that this is an old thread. Participants have been inactive for years now. I am closing this thread.

Regards

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed