Exchanging Jordanian and Saudi driving licenses

Dear,
I have a Jordanian and Saudi driving licenses; is any of them exchangeable to Omani driving license!

Mohamad MAZ wrote:

Dear,
I have a Jordanian and Saudi driving licenses; is any of them exchangeable to Omani driving license!

For Jordanian licens, NO, but for Saudi License, I'm not sure about. Check with the nearest ROP station and they'll assist you accordingly.

Hi Mohamad MAZ, Yesterday one of my Jordanian friend transferred his license from Qurm Police Station.

They dont accept Saudi DL but Jordan Manual DL

Procedures fr Jordan DL to Oman DL

There is a form which needs to be bought at ROP for 200 Baiza first and that form will be all in Arabic. So your trainer must be there / or someone who can read and write Arabic to fill it up for you.

Besides, you need to carry a copy of your blood test report from any clinic to ratify your blood group, a photocopy of your resident card and the original, plus R.O. 20/- towards issuing the licence card (which would have to be paid electronically and not as cash).

Submit your Blood report, 2 photos, Jordan DL

Get it done in 5 minuted.. Wallah trust me my friend did it yesterday. Any issues you can contact me. :)

Dont Forget your passport

you need to carry a copy of your blood test report from any clinic to ratify your blood group, a photocopy of your resident card and the original, plus R.O. 20/- towards issuing the licence card (which would have to be paid electronically and not as cash).

Blood test report for License ?   Pretty strange....  I never heared of Blood test report submission for obtaining license. There might be a change in procedure or something.

Yeah cz they wana ratify the blood group, Even i found it strange..hehehe...
Alright Schaz can you please help me out with some information related UAE DL.
Can i buy a car in oman with UAE DL?
Is it possible to buy a car from UAE and drive in oman on UAE number plate? If yes, What are the procedures also i dun have uae residnt visa.

Thanks in Advance.

Thank you so much my fried.

I will do so once I get the resident card.

One more question, please:

I have a car in Saudi, and I need to ship it to Muscat, so what companies are doing so!!

Best regards,
MAZ

Thank you so much my friend. :)

I will do so once I get the resident card.

One more question, please:

I have a car in Saudi, and I need to ship it to Muscat, so what companies are doing so!!

Best regards,
MAZ

Many thanks boddy.

MAZ

I believe now evrything is cleared, even for the vehicle shippmnt.. Do let me know if further queries.

Cheers
Danish Yusuf

Thanks my friend.

I need to ship my car and my personal effects as so, but I couldn't find any agency who accepting this.

Please advise me if possible.

Cheers