Information on life in Turkey

I Want some infromation please about turkie ... Soon As possible ....

Hi,
Can you be a bit more specific ,what sort of information ?

Bibi

Hello abdiwi,

Welcome to Expat.com  :)

A new topic has been created from your message on the Turkey forum to enable a better interaction with the other members and to allow you to get more useful information.

How about you give us a little introduction of yourself and some details on the type of information you are looking for?

And while waiting for some answers from the other members, I suggest that you have a look at the Living in Turkey Guide to get some information about life in general in Turkey.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

What kind of information you want my dear

Hey Shaazia!

I can give you all information about Turkey, You may contact me through Whats app or Viber at +393511825373

Hi sayyadhussain > do you live in Turkey? If you want to give some info about turkey, please post them on the forum.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi Christine!
I am a Turkish citizen, I really don't know which kind of information do you need?
If you explain or may call me it will be more easy to give you all info about your questions.

Thank you

Sayyad Hussain

sayyadhussain wrote:

Hi Christine!
I am a Turkish citizen, I really don't know which kind of information do you need?
If you explain or may call me it will be more easy to give you all info about your questions.

Thank you

Sayyad Hussain

As one of the forum administrators, Christine is asking that if you have any relevant information on the subject matter, which is 'life in Turkey' then please post it on the forum. 
Thank you

happytraveller.ro/17-ways-life-changes-lived-turkey/