Need Your help to Know...Best cricket clubs in Saudia? Where to play?

Hello every one. I am a cricket player and presently I am in Jeddah/Saudia. Can any one guide me how I can start / continue to playing cricket while living here in KSA. Please let me know some best cricket clubs in Saudia Specially in Jeddah.

Thanks! Regards:

Nommi Gill wrote:

Hello every one. I am a cricket player and presently I am in Jeddah/Saudia. Can any one guide me how I can start / continue to playing cricket while living here in KSA. Please let me know some best cricket clubs in Saudia Specially in Jeddah.

Thanks! Regards:

While you are living in Jeddah you don't need to search for cricketers. All you need to do is go out and look around the empty plots and you will find a team playing there in weekend.

Nommi Gill wrote:

Thanks! Regards:

If you are a hard Ball cricketer there are grounds in Askan in jeddah and Asfan around 60 km from jeddah,you can visit there and meet with the peoples and for tape ball cricket you can visit old airport ground.

Ehtesham wrote:
Nommi Gill wrote:

Thanks! Regards:

While you are living in Jeddah you don't need to search for cricketers. All you need to do is go out and look around the empty plots and you will find a team playing there in weekend.

All I need is to play cricket at high level. So i have to find a proper hard ball cricket club.

javedakb wrote:
Nommi Gill wrote:

Thanks! Regards:

If you are a hard Ball cricketer there are grounds in Askan in jeddah and Asfan around 60 km from jeddah,you can visit there and meet with the peoples and for tape ball cricket you can visit old airport ground.

Yes i can play both very well, but I need some practice now. because its almost over then one year I am un-touch with Cricket. And all i need is to join a best hard ball  cricket club.

Nommi Gill wrote:
javedakb wrote:
Nommi Gill wrote:

Thanks! Regards:

Yes i can play both very well, but I need some practice now. because its almost over then one year I am un-touch with Cricket. And all i need is to join a best hard ball  cricket club.

Nommi there is a cricket club in Aziziyah Jeddah,i dont know exactly the location its on the back side of Albaik.

javedakb wrote:
Nommi Gill wrote:
javedakb wrote:

Nommi there is a cricket club in Aziziyah Jeddah,i dont know exactly the location its on the back side of Albaik.

Ok thanks Bro.. I will try to find out the place.

Nommi Gill wrote:

All I need is to play cricket at high level.

Do you mean International level ??

saimans wrote:
Nommi Gill wrote:

Yes Could play. But now need some practice.

Nommi Gill wrote:
saimans wrote:
Nommi Gill wrote:

Yes Could play. But now need some practice.

Good luck; Just for info, Hard ball cricket here is played on concrete Pitch and not a grassy turf !!