Delivering gift for my wedding

Hi everybody, I am very glad to inform you guys that I will become a groom in the next month. My wedding will be hosted at a restaurant in Phan Rang, Ninh Thuan province, a wonderful place with nice beach and mountain, around 300km from Ho Chi Minh City.
Traditionally, in any Vietnamese wedding, relatives of groom will deliver the gift including fried pig meat, fruits... for family of bride. Please see the pictures through the link below for instance:
Link 1 (google.com.vn/search?q=be trap&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=653&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=6FqjVI7_O4uWuQTZ34GIAQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ)
Link 2 (scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10178120_780307535321390_3091852572988014108_n.jpg?oh=ccd15d23af030a9407e1f23e80f525c2&oe=54FBCFC4)
There will be 9 men from family of groom and 9 girls from family of bride in my wedding. As planned, some of my friends will be the “delivers” in the celebration, however I would very happy if there any foreign friend wanna be the “deliver” for my anniversary.

My offer: traveling between Ho Chi Minh City and Ninh Thuan province
Accommodation in Ninh Thuan province, including noon and night party invitation and hotel
Traditional wedding atmosphere and nice Vietnamese friends.
Your responsibility for me :D is just a deliver in the noon party, around 30 minutes in formal clothes that I will guide you before the party if you would be interested in.

My wedding will be taken place at Sunday, 25th Jan, 2015, so it 's convenient for you to be joined.

Please contact me through this blog or my mobile: 0903036513

Nice  offer  :)
Congratulations in advance and wish you a happy married life!

Haaa, thank youuu. Pls join with me if you are free this time

Happy New Year for everyone!

enjoy your wedding day...I suppose you can't delay the wedding for one week ... I arrive in HCM the following week!! haha

Have a great day