Looking for a solicitor in Dublin

Hi all,
would anyone be able to provide me with contact details of a good reliable English speaking solicitor (advocate), in Dublin.

Thanks a million in advance.

Nancy

Hi Nancy
I provide consultancy advise to people in Dublin and it's environ in this aspect to save money. Sometimes you need no solicitor before your case is heard. In a case where solicitor is necessary I do not joke with it.
Think about this first before your next step as solicitor cost fortune in Ireland. I don't charge people for advise, they pay what they feel its ok afterwards or nothing.

Hello bamijiayinde1,

Perhaps you could tell our members what special experience or qualifications you have regarding Irish legal matters, that permit you to act as an advocate or consultant?

How long have you resided in the country? Have you studied or practice law in Nigeria or any other country? These are the kind of things that people here are going to want to know.

Cheers,
James     Expat-blog Experts Team

James, unfortunately I am not a practising lawyer or solicitor. I have been in Ireland for 12 year studied Business Law, having two masters from Ireland. I am originally a professionally qualified chartered banker, an associate chartered member of marketers, A fellow of Corporate Treasurers and Accountants and an associate member of Institute of management both in Nigeria. I have acquired certificates, diplomas in Ireland and Nigeria. Due to the nature of my job in Ireland, I am not able to act as advocator but can advise people on personal ground without any charge.