French Lessons

Hi everyone,

I am looking to have French lessons. I am due to move to Morocco so it would be great if there are any Moroccans or fluent French speakers (native) who can provide me with lessons. Please inbox your details.

Thanks

Hi Addy1982,

I moved your topic to the Morocco forum for better interaction, hope this might sure.

Please feel free to post an advert in Language classes in Morocco section, this might help.

Wishing you a happy new year 2015.

David

Addy1982 wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am looking to have French lessons. I am due to move to Morocco so it would be great if there are any Moroccans or fluent French speakers (native) who can provide me with lessons. Please inbox your details.

Thanks

Please ask for people's qualifications. If you don't, you will find 100s of idiots trying to pretend to help you, as you can probably see. And don't believe the qualifications until you have checked them out by ringing the issuing authority yourself. It's remarkably easy in Morocco to have a degree certificate printed for you.

I'm really serious. Make sure the person you engage is a native speaker with a qualification or at the very least, a local whose teaching certificate you have verified yourself.